12•

"Kelsey. Kelsey. Kelsey. Kelsey!", my little cousin, Grace, shouted.

I rolled my eyes at her. Ysabella invited my aunt and cousins for dinner. Mum is out of town for the next few weeks so why not.

"Grace, would you like to meet a friend?!", I asked her. I gave her a soft fake smile. She smiled at me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"  She shouted.

I sighed at the relief. Grace is Harper's age. I hope she doesn't tire poor Harper out.

"Hey Kelsey, do you want to come play some football with me?", my 13 year old cousin Michael asked me.

"I'm sorry Michael, you know I don't play that anymore.", I said. Michael shrugged. "Are there any people my age here?", he asked.

I leaned back on the couch. "Not that I know of-wait, Romeo."

Michael looked confused. "Romeo? Speak clearly Kelsey. Romeo who?", he asked.

How did I forget! Romeo is the same age as Michael and loves to play football!

"Beckham. Romeo Beckham."

Michael's face lit up. "That's super cool! But, you would never know the Beckham's. I'm surprised you even mentioned them, they're nothing like you.", he teased.

I got up from the couch.

"Uh huh! Want me to prove I know them?", I said.

Michael looked at me in my eyes. "Sure. Call them and ask them to come over right now."

I took out my phone and called Brooklyn.

Sup.

Hello señor wanna be swagger.

Haha. Don't call me that fish face.

Why fish face? I look nothing like a fish.

It's just funny and I wanted to hear your wonderful reaction.

Well you heard it alright. Do you wanna come over?

Uh yeah sure. Why?

My family is here. Bring Romeo, Cruz, and Harper?

Uh why?

Thanks Brooklyn you're a great friend. See you!

Wait wha-

Then I hung up. I looked at Michael. "Was that really Brooklyn Beckham?", he asked. His eyebrows raised.

"You teenagers are nasty.", I joked. Michael crossed his arms. "Um Kelsey, you're six-TEEN. That makes you a teen. "

"Yeah but you're thirTEEN. So we're even.", I teased. Michael pouted and sat down.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and found a smiling Romeo, Cruz, and Harper.

"Hello guys! Where's Brooklyn?", I asked. "Buster is in the car getting something!", Harper shouted.

I made a confused face. Who the hell is Buster?

"Uh hey. Sorry I needed to get something.", Brooklyn said coming up the driveway to the door.

I let them come in but I stopped Brooklyn before he came in any further. "Buster?", I asked.

Brooklyn sighed and covered his face. "Who told you?", he asked. I giggled. "Harper said it, Buster."

Brooklyn punched my arm. "Shut up fish face,"he mumbled. "You need to give me a better nickname buster. Like seriously, fish face?What the fuck is that?", I asked.