21•

"It's getting even colder outside!", I said. Ysabella looked out the window. "Maybe you shouldn't go out today.", she said.

I sighed. "Can you make some hot coco?", I asked her. She didn't answer. She seemed to drift off into the world beyond through the window.

"Hello? Ysabella?"

She shook her head and smiled. Her light hazil eyes shined from the reflection of the window.

"Kelsey, I'm sorry that I never told you this but...I'm going out tonight."

"What? I thought you just told me to not go out and now you're going out?", I asked. "Kelsey, remember Ashley. My best friend from when I was little?", she asked.

I nodded yes.

"Well, I found her at the mall a couple days ago! We planned to go watch a movie and shop today. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

I patted my lips together. "It's fine. I'll just invite Bea or Brooklyn over."

Ysabella put on her sweater and gave me a quick hug before running out the door.

Wow. My older sister. Shes here to take care of me. And then she just leaves! How disrespectful.

There was a knock on the door so I went to open it.

I opened it and Brooklyn came running it. "It's so cold. And I-I think its g-gonna rain.", he said as he gave me a big warming hug.

"So what are you doing here?", I asked him. He took off his beanie and set it on the table. "I wanted to stop by and see you.", he said with my smile.

I giggled and pushed his chest away from me. "Stop you're too cute."

"I can't believe it's almost Christmas.", he yawned. I sat down on the couch, Brooklyn followed me.

"I know right. We are in the middle of November. Then, it's 2016."

We sat in silence for a while till Bea barging in through the door broke it up. "Hello guys!", she shouted.

Brooklyn looked at me oddly.

"Bea! What are you doing here?", I asked hoping she would leave. "I just came to see me bestest friend! And to bring you this invitation to Jasper's party." She handed me a white envelope. "Oh sorry Brooklyn. I forgot about yours.", she said as she handed a red envelope to him.

I completely forgot that Jaspers birthday is soon.

"I think I should leave you two alone. Despite the fact that I just ran in.", she said as she walked out.

Brooklyn waited till she closed the door to say something. "I was thinking we could watch a movie."

I turned on the tv and pressed the Netflix button. "Christmas movies!", I shouted. Brooklyn burst out in laughter.

I wrapped a soft blanket around us and leaned against his arm. Brooklyn put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

I began to hear the noise of water splattering outside. It got louder and harder each time. Rain, is what I began to smell. The lovely scent of fresh rain.

"Shit, it's raining.", I mumbled. "That's good, I can snuggle you more now that you will get even colder.", Brooklyn joked.

I poked his cheek softly.

"Listen Kelsey, I've been thinking that maybe you don't need help in math anymore. You've been doing very well on your own.", he said.

I sat up quickly. "What? Why would you think that? I always need help!"

"You can do it! I know you can!", he said laughing.

"Brooklyn...Maybe I can do it. But, I still need help." Brooklyn laughed. "No wonder" "What did you say?" "No wonder Flora told me you never believe. I know you don't need help anymore!"

"Brooklyn! Listen to yourself! If it weren't for math, I wouldn't be with you! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't even be passing math! Maybe I don't need help. But later on, I'm going to struggle in something. I'm gonna go to you for help!", I shouted.

"Ok! What if I don't want to help you! Wh-what if I don't want do be with you!", she shouted angrily.

I looked down for a moment. "Brook, why are you acting like this? What is going on? You have been a little quiet lately..." "No i haven't!", he spit back.

I held his hand. "I-it's ok. I'll understand what ever it is. Brooklyn please calm down!"

Brooklyn grabbed his coat and began to put it on. He opened the front door. "Brooklyn don't leave! Why are you so mad!" Brooklyn had a tear roll down his cheek. "You don't understand...you don't understand being a Beckham!" And he ran out. Leaving me there, in my own home. Away from him and no way to get him back.

Hey guys!!!!
Ugh this chapter sucks. I've been busy with school so much. It's almost Christmas!(just kidding there's like a month left)
~Kassie