11•

{morning 5am}

"Kelsey. Kelsey.", Brooklyn whispered shaking me.

I grabbed a pillow and covered his face with it.

"Go away.", I groaned.

I heard him laugh. "I'm gonna take you home early so you can get ready for school."

I sat up and yawned.

"Ok. That's fine I guess.", I said with a tired voice.

I got up from bed and we walked to his car. I almost fell into his car but he helped me get in.

"Wow, you were right. You are very dysfunctional when you're tired.", he laughed.

I leaned onto his shoulder.

"Yeah. Now take me home!", I shouted pointing up.

Brooklyn laughed again.

~~~~

I was a little bit more awake by the time we got to my house.

"I'll see you at school Kelsey.", he said. I waved goodbye and walked inside.

As soon as I entered, I was greeted by my angry older sister.

"Kelsey! Where were you!?", she shouted. "Uh, I was at Brooklyn's house."

She gave me a smirk. "That's ok.", she said laughing.

I ran up to my room to change. "All these people think I like Brooklyn. How?", I mumbled to myself.

~~~~

"Oh my goodness! Kelsey, you need to hear my new song. I think that I can become very famous!", Bea exclaimed as we walked to class.

"I'll listen to it after school.", I told her.

Brooklyn walked past us. "Hey Kelsey!", he said and waved.

"Hello Brooklyn.", I said waving back.

Bea poked me on my side.

"Ooooooo, looks like Kelsey and Beckham boy have a thing!", she shouted.

"We just said hi to eachother! That doesn't mean anything Bea!" She bit her lip. "Just saying hi can mean many things.", she said.

~~~~

"Mrs.Annabelle, can I go to Mr.Denna's classroom? I need help with some homework.", I asked my homeroom teacher.

She lowered her classes and gave me a smile.

Of course I quickly ran across the classroom to the door in front of us, Brooklyn's homeroom.

As soon as I walked in, I froze. I never knew Seb was in this homeroom?!

"Um, hello Kelsey.", he said nervously.

I scratched the back of my neck. "Hi." And I walked to Brooklyn.

"I saw that you ran into your crush right there.", he laughed. I punched his shoulder. "Can you please shut up!", I shouted.
I sat in the desk in front of Brooklyn and took out our math book.

Brooklyn began to write stuff on a piece of paper.

"Brooklyn, do you struggle in anything at all?", I asked him. He looked up from the paper.

"Um, not that I can think of. Why?" I bit my lip. "I just wanted to know."

He shrugged and continued on the paper. "Ok Kels, so you try these problems. I'll help you through them." He said.

I did the problems with no help at all.

"Damn Kelsey, you're getting better. We need to be together a lot more!", he laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Aren't we already?"

He quietly laughed and began to blush.

I leaned in on his face. "What do you see in Flora?", I asked. He leaned in closer.

"Well, she's...uh....pretty?", he said oddly,"What do you see in Seb?" "Seb is very nice, I've known him since kindergarten. That made it easier to like him. He's such a passionate person in life and things."

Brooklyn's nose scrunched up. "Oh, sounds like you're very passionate about him.", he whispered. I smiled. "You don't sound like you're very passionate about Flora.", I said.

He looked down. "I've kinda had my mind on someone else.", he whispered.

I was about to ask him something but the bell interrupted me.

We both got up and walked to math together quietly the whole way.

"BROOKY!", Alice shouted running to him. Her brown curls jumped up and down as she ran to him.

Brooklyn ignored her and followed me.

"Wow Brooklyn. It kinda looks like you're ignoring one of your best friends.", I laughed.

He looked down at my hand and grabbed it.

"What's happening?", I asked him.

"Alice has a huge crush on me. If she sees this, she'll stop bothering me. Oh hell, shes freaking annoying!", He whispered a shout.

I giggled and went along with it.

"Aw, Brooky? You have a girl that's not me?", Alice asked him in a whimper.

Brooklyn looked a little bothered. I mean like, why the fuck does this girl think she's his 'girl'. And why would she think I'm his 'girl'?

Brooklyn didn't say anything. Alice was about to probably punch me but thank god our teacher interrupted.

"Brooklyn go onto the boys side. Alice go to the girls side.", she said sternly.

Here in England the schools are very strict about boys and girls mixing together. It may sound weird but it is.

Brooklyn and Alice returned to their spots.

"Now today ladies and gentlemen, is our first test out of 10 more. The 11th test is our important assessment. That will determine your final grade.", she aloud us to enter the class.

My hands felt sweaty. I have never passed a math test. I usually pass the class because I am an expert in turning in assignments.

I looked behind me to see Brooklyn.

"You're gonna do ok.", he whispered.

Our teacher gave us an angry look. I gave him a watery smile and faced forward. Our teacher passed out the tests one by one, row by row.

She finally got to me. My mouth felt dry, my eyes burned.

I can do it.

Brooklyn believes, I believe.

High school is retarded.

I smiled at the last comment I made to myself. I bit my lip.

Here I go.

Hey guys!
I am on a train on my way to Barcelona!!!! Yeaaahhhhhh

And if you guys have any recommendations for the story, don't be afraid to comment! I would love to read reviews on this story!
~Kassie