30•

"Brooklyn help me find something to wear.", I said as I pulled him up from my bed.

Brooklyn searched through my closet and picked out something I didn't even know I had.

Some white jeans and a light brownish sweater.

"This will do, if you straighten your hair it'll look great.", he said smiling. "You sure do know a lot about fashion.", I giggled. Brooklyn shrugged. "My mum is a fashion designer."

Ysabella walked in after I was changed. I sat at my desk while Brooklyn straightened my hair.

"Wow, I need a boyfriend like you Brooklyn.", she giggled.

Brooklyn gave her a smile and continued on my hair.

"Kelsey I didn't know you had this in your closet.", she said as she stroked my sweater. "Neither did I but Brooklyn found it."

She looked at Brooklyn. "Can you find me something too?"

Brooklyn brushed his fingers through my hair and set down the straightening iron.

"Ok."

I waited downstairs when Brooklyn and Ysabella appeared. Brooklyn had already changed to a leather jacket, black jeans, light brown boots, and a black shirt. Ysabella wore a red dress with beautiful black heels.

"Brooklyn is a miracle worker.", Ysabella smiled.

Brooklyn came to me. "Shall we go?", he asked.

Ysabella grabbed her car keys and we left for the Beckham's Christmas Eve dinner.

~~~~

"Kelsey!", Victoria said as she came to give us a hug.

"Oh and you must be Ysabella!", she said as she hugged Ysabella.

"Have a seat! Have a seat!", she said as she led us to the dining table.

Victoria ran off to the kitchen to help the chef set up dinner.

I sat down in the middle of Brooklyn and Ysabella.

I looked across the table, my eyes couldn't believe who I was sitting in front of. Wayne Rooney.

Next to him was his wife and kids, beside them was Kanye West, then Kim Kardashian, then the Ramsey's! There were a couple of other people I'd don't recoginze but everyone else was amazing.

As soon as everyone sat down, the chef brought the food. Everyone licked their lips and their eyes widened.

"Shall we say a prayer?", David asked. Brooklyn held my hand, I held ysabella's.

David said a wonderful prayer then we dug into the food.

"Harper don't take my turkey!", Cruz shouted. I saw that Harper was grabbing his turkey from his player and putting it into her mouth.

"Harper sweetie you have your own turkey please eat it.", Victoria said. Harper shrugged and ate her turkey.

I turned to look at Brooklyn. He had his face near his plate eating mashed potatoes. I gave him a smile. He slowly looked up and smiled.

I began to eat my dinner side by side the two people I mostly love.

"So Kelsey.", Wayne Rooney began,"Brooklyn has showed me how well you play football."

Everyone froze.

"I think you're amazing. You're skills are magnificent, everything is perfection in your plays."

"Oh why thank you Mr.Rooney."

"No please,call me Wayne I prefer that much more.", he said with a smile.

Brooklyn whispered into my ear,"Thank me for this."

I punched his shoulder and giggled. "I'm being serious Kelsey, you could be accepted into many great school because of your amazing talent. Maybe even the best football academy's in the world.", Wayne continued.

I smiled and felt joy inside. Thanks to Brooklyn, I have came back to the talent Emma encouraged me to do many years ago. And here I am, doing it again.

I leaned over and gave Brooklyn a kiss on his cheek.

"What was that for?", he asked.

"For being such an amazing person.", I whispered.

Hey guys!
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! I didn't rally have a good one. I got a hover board for my bday in October but we had to return it so a few weeks ago I got a new one that's a uwheel. Now I found out yesterday about the new law that will begin January 1st saying that everyone must be 16 and older to ride a hover board and you have to wear a helmet. The fine is $300. This is stupid. They have to tell the public a day before Christmas the day millions of people get a hover board as a present. I agree that people are getting hurt but they won't if they follow the rules of riding a hover board. They are really simple rules. Now people see the consequence of not following them. I would have to wait two years to be able to ride my hover board out in public. And with a helmet! Who agrees with me? This law is stupid. Many people get hurt because the first time they go on it no one is helping them. The should learn inside where there are things to hold onto. I learned with my moms friend holding onto me but I've mastered many tricks and flips on it. People try doing it but get hurt, they should be more cautious when it comes to riding a hover board. The rule should be saying that follow hover board rules. That would be so much better than you must be 16 or older and must wear a helmet or we will take your hover board and give you a fine of $300. I've gone through two hover boards and I gotta say they are amazing. Many people think the same. I have a friend that has been wanting one since they came out. His parents ordered one and it won't get here till January 11th. Now when it gets here, we won't even be able to ride it outside without getting his hover Board taken away. I'm just saying that this shouldn't be a law. Help me out here guys. I love my hover Board so much. It's kinda hurts knowing that I can't show the world next year.
~Kassie