15•

I woke up Saturday morning not feeling well. My eyes burned and my stomach felt worse every second. Dad was coming in an hour and I wasn't ready.

"Here Kelsey, take this.", Ysabella said handing me some medicine for my stomach ache.

I took it and quickly drank it. "Are you sure it isn't that time yet?", she asked oddly.

I froze. "I-I don't know. I've been thinking it's cause dad is coming.", I stuttered. Ysabella felt my forehead. "Maybe it is maybe it's not. Just get ready for both.", she laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah yeah."

~Brooklyn POV~

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. My hair was ok, my pants ok, my shirt ok, and my shoes ok. My face was always ok.

"Are you getting all fixed up to see Kelsey?", Cruz asked. He was walking down the hall and stopped at my room.

I quickly went to my bed. "Uh no." Romeo came from behind and walked away saying,"Tell her you like her already geez!"

Cruz raised an eyebrow at me. "Listen Cruz, I'm going over to Kelsey's house for a few hours. Tell mum and dad when they wake up. That way they won't be worried. Ok?", I asked him.

He smiled. "Sure."

I patted his head and skipped down the stairs. Before I walked out the door and heard my dad coming out of the room. "Brooklyn? Where are you?", I heard him ask.

My heart Beated fast. "He's told me to tell you and mum that he's going to go see his girlfriend for a few hours.", I heard Cruz tell him.

I quickly ran out the door before anything else happened. Getting back home is going to be such a fuss.

I got to Kelsey's house and rang the doorbell. She opened the door and quickly pulled me inside. "Is he here yet?", she asked me.

I looked at the door. "Uh no he's not."

She smiled. "Good good. That's good that you got here before him." "Why is that good?", I asked her.

She looked down. "Just wait till you meet him.", she whispered. I lifted her head up with my thumb and index finger. "Come on. Tell me now. It's fine.", I whispered.

I looked into her bright blue eyes when someone crashed through the door.

"Dad?", she asked. "Kelsey!", he shouted. She ran to him and hugged him for a while. Kelsey's dad was looked a lot like a basketball player. He had muscles and was super tall. Maybe taller than my dad.

I swallowed when I looked up at him.

"Ysabella! Dads here!", Kelsey shouted and she took me upstairs real quickly. She pushed me into her room and closed the door.

"Shit man. You're dad looks so cool.", I said. Kelsey laughed. "Thanks but-"

"Kelsey!", Ysabella shouted from downstairs.

She sighed. "Stay here." And she ran out of her room.

~Kelsey POV~

I ran down the stairs to my sister and dad.

"Who was that boy?", my dad asked me looking up stairs. I bit my lip. "He's a friend that's helping me with math.", I said calmly.

"Oh really? Can I meet him?", he asked me. "No! Uh....yeah. Let me bring him downstairs."

I ran back up to get Brooklyn. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him downstairs. "So dad, this is..."

"Matt.", Brooklyn blurted.