Everything's smooth when you're driving straight.

For a few days, 4 to be exact, everything went back to normal. Ben was still my best friend, Oliver and me were still flirting and hanging out a lot, and no one has broken the no drinking rule. Today is the last day or tour. It's back in our LA actually. Hopefully there will be some familiar faces in the crowd tonight since we live here in California now. We're going to all go out to a bar tonight and have fun since it is the end of tour so everyone can drink after the show tonight. I have an outfit picked out already. 

--------------------

The show went great. The crowd was wild. No one I knew was there but a few people knew Danny and the guys. Probably because they were older. We all make our way back to the hotel we're staying at and get ready. it's about 8:30 so we have an hour and a half-ish to get ready. We're all meeting in Danny's room once we're done. 

I enter my hotel room and grab my outfit to hang in the bathroom. I quickly undress and shower, shaving my legs as I do. I get out and put on my outfit. I'm wearing a skin tight black dress the comes about mid thigh and has lace at the top along with black heels and a studded bracelet. Simple yet bar worthy. I dry and straighten my hair, giving it nice volume. I do a smokey eye which makes my blue eyes pop. I finish at about 10:15 and head over to Danny's which is right next door. I just walk in, being met my many loud voices. "Hey Tryste- oh my god." Sam says, mouth open. "Uh, hi? Is something wrong with my outfit?" I ask, suddenly self conscious about my appearance. "No. Dear god. How are you and Danny even related? You're fuckin' hot!" He says. "Hey Danny, how is THIS related to you?!" Sam asks Danny as he comes out of the bathroom with wet hair, not wearing a shirt. "Shut up, mate." Danny says as James and his girlfriend Brandi walk in, soon followed by Oliver and Lee. "You look gorgeous, love." Oliver whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine as he brushes past me. I feel myself blushing so I turn away to talk to James and Brandi. "Hey Brandi, long time no see." I say, looking at the short brunette standing before me. She pretty much ignores me, I turn around to see what she's looking at since James is distracted. Behind me stands Oliver and Danny talking, still waiting for the Matts' to show up so we can leave. Wtf? She has a BOYFRIEND why is she eyeing my brother and my...Oliver for!? Hmph. Better watch her. 

Soon both Matt's walk in and we all leave the hotel to pile into taxi's. A short drive later and we arrive at a large bar in the city. We walk in and Danny gets the manager to open the VIP room for us since we rented it for the night. The club is flashy. Girls in clothes too short or too tight or both, lighting low, tons of people. Tonight's going to be great. Or so I thought. An hour after we got there half of us are already drunk out of our minds. This includes Oliver, Brandi, Lee, Matt Kean, Sam, and Cameron. The rest of us are going easy, even Danny and Ben. I'm proud of them, not going crazy tonight. "You look gorgeous tonight, Trysten." James says, sitting in the booth with Danny, Ben and I. "Damn right she does!" Danny says, beaming at me. Gosh he's weird. Ben nods in agreement as he sips his beer. "Have you seen Oliver?" I ask after a while, he's not back in the VIP room so I'm not sure where he is. "No." they all say, continuing their conversation. Maybe he's in the bathroom or dancing. Yeah, that's it. "Do you know where Brandi went?" James asks after a while, realizing that his girlfriend went missing as well. "No. Let's go look for them." I say, sliding out of the booth and holding out my hand to help James. We search for about 15 minutes with no luck. Just when we're about to give up, we decide to check out front. "BRANDI?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I hear James yell from behind me. I turn around and see exactly what I didn't want to. Oliver kissing Brandi. "Oliver..." I say, not wanting to realize that I'm not dreaming. They look up and realize that we're standing there. "Trysten.. it's not what it looks like.. I promise. Let me explain." Oliver says, pushing her off of him. "No Oliver. I'm done. I promised my best friend that if a man ever cheats on me I'll break up with him. I'm sorry." I say, tears streaming down my face. We may not be official yet, but we are dating. Sometimes you just know. Well. we were. "Brandi....I can't believe you. You cheated before, and I forgave you. Now you pull this? WITH ONE OF ME GOOD FRIENDS? REALLY?!" James says, voice getting louder with every syllable. Brandi doesn't even seem sorry. "It's over. Come on, Trysten. Let's go." James says, pulling me inside. 

We get to the booth and relay everything to Danny and Ben, both getting furious throughout the story. James looks crushed. I feel numb. "We'll be back. Head to the hotel, here's my room key. Stay in there until we come up and we can all pig out and watch movies okay?" Danny says, trying to keep his voice calm. "Don't hurt him. Please. I don't need anything else to worry about." I plead with the two men standing before me, obviously furious. "We'll handle this Trysten, now go." Danny says, obviously meaning business. Both Ben and him kiss my head and proceed to go see Oliver I assume. James and I leave not long after, tears still streaming down both of our faces. 

We get to the hotel and change then meet up outside of Danny's room so we can hangout there until Ben and him come back. We cry into each other until both of us literally have no tears left. I should have seen this coming. But with a girl who already has a boyfriend? A friend of his, too? Seriously? James is taking this really hard, he was planning on proposing soon and she does this. Wow. I still can't believe it. 

After about an hour, Danny and Ben stroll in the door. Neither are injured in any way and both seem calmer then when James and I left. Ben pulls 3 big bags from  behind his back as does Danny and they dump them out in the middle of the floor. A collage of candies, cookies, chips, you name it, it's all sitting in the middle of the floor. Danny makes his way to the door once again and returns up holding 2 12 packs of soda, both James and my favorite flavors. I still can't believe they did this for us. They're so great. 

James falls asleep on my shoulder about halfway through the movie. A little while later Danny does the same on my lap so it's just Ben and I. "So...what did you guys do?" I ask as he pops in another movie for us to watch. "Talked some sense into him....taught him a lesson." Ben says, grinning at me. I feel bad that they hurt Oliver. He didn't deserve it even though he did that. I feel myself drifting off to sleep after another hour, Ben still holding me protectively. "Goodnight, Ben. Thank you. I love you.." I say as I feel sleep overtake me. This is when I realize how much these guys really are my family.  

Should Trysten forgive Oliver and James forgive Brandi? TELL ME!(:

Comment? fan? vote? give me feeback? 

All my love,

~AlexisInWonderland