Diamonds aren't forever.

"Guysssssssss. Should I change?" I ask as we enter the bus, waiting for BMTH to come in a little while. "No. You look beautiful love." James says, all of the guys agreeing. "Seriously? Don't lie to me." I say, hoping they're telling the truth as I reapply my makeup. 'Seriously! Now, we're playing in the next town over tomorrow, short drive! Party here or out to the bad?" Danny says as I finish. "Whatever. You guys pick" I say, sitting down in between Cameron and Sam. Soon after we hear a knock on the door. "COME IN IT'S OPEN!" Ben yells, not wanting to get up from the table to open the door. "So boys, bar or stay in tonight?" Danny says, addressing the 5 boys who just entered our bus. All 5 say we should go to the bar. That settles that. 

"Off we go!" Ben says, throwing me over his shoulder and running out of the bus to the awaiting taxi. "PUT ME DOWN!" I yell, hitting his back. "As you wish princess." He says, setting me on the ground only to be picked up by my brother soon after. "Dicks." I mumble as he sits me in the cab.

Soon we get to the bar and the real fun begins. "Danny I swear if Ben and I have to drag you out of here it's not going to end up pretty." I threaten as we get out of the cab. "You won't I promise. I'm going to take it easy tonight." he says, wrapping his arms around my shoulder as we walk in. It was packed, but I wouldn't expect much less for a Friday night. We head over to the bar and grab a round of shots and then head to the 2 tables we reserved in the back. "Dance with me darling." Oliver says after a while. "Uh... I don't dance." I say, ignoring his glance. "Come on, love. I'll show you." he says as he pulls me up from the table. "Just flow with the music. Got it?" Oliver says, pulling me close. I can feel my cheeks getting hotter by the second. "Got it." I squeak. It's not that hard actually, I was having a lot of fun to be honest.

"Hey bitch get off of him. He's too hot for you." some bleach blond girl wearing pretty much nothing says as she gets in between me and Oliver. "Sorry love, I was already dancing with someone." Oli says, trying to get the girl off of him. "I'm much better babe. Trust me." She says, still not moving. She sounds American. "No, thank you." Oliver says sternly, leaving her alone. "Have fun with your slut." She yells. Okay, that set me off.

Within seconds I was on top of her beating her senseless. The guys just let it happen for a while, but I soon felt someone pulling me off of her. "LET ME GO BENJAMIN." I yell as he drags me out. "No." He says sternly, dragging me down the street a bit and having everyone circle me so I can't leave. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT TRYSTEN." Danny says, obviously getting angry. Us Worsnops have quite a short temper, as you can tell. "SHE CALLED ME A SLUT AND A BITCH." I yelled back. We went at it for a second before he finally calmed down. Me not so much. "Calm down Trysten. We need to take you to the hospital to bandage up your knuckles." Danny says, rubbing circles in my back as I cling on to him. "Fine. I just want to go back to the bus so they better be quick." I say as Ben leans down so I can jump on his back.

The hospital isn't very far so we just walk. "We need to get my sister's hands checked out. She had a little uh accident." Danny tells the nurse sitting at the front desk. "Okay it will only be a minute. Please fill these out in the mean time." She says, faking a smile and handing him a clip board. "We can see you now Mrs.Worsnop...and friends." the nurse says, gesturing for us all to follow her. This is going to be hell. 

"This is going to sting, but it has to be done. As I put this on you may want to hold someones hand." the doctor says, gesturing to the 10 guys that surround me. I quickly reach for Danny's hand and let the doctor proceed to put antiseptic on my knuckles. "Ah death grip!" Danny says as I squeeze his hand because of the pain. The doctor soon wraps it and does the other one. "Just change the bandages every 24 hours for a week and you should be good to go." he says as he leaves the room so we can talk as he gets the papers for me to leave. "Okay we're going back to the bus and watching movies untill we pass out okay?" Sam says after an awkward silence. "Okay deal. Are you all coming?" Danny asks the BMTH guys. "Sure. We have tons of snacks and blankets we'll just stay on your bus tonight." Matt Nicholls says. "Okay." Danny says as the doctor walks back in. "Okay Mrs.Worsnop just sign here and you're free to go." the doctor says, handing me a pen. I quickly signed and got up. "And this is for you." the nurse says, handing Ben a piece of paper that clearly had her number on it. "Sorry but I'm not interested." Ben says, handing back the paper. She just scoffs and walks out. Hahaha oh how I love Ben. 

We get in the cab and head back to the bus. I quickly run to the bathroom to change into pajamas and head to the back lounge where everyone is setting up to watch the Paranormal Activity movies. Oh yay. I soon fall asleep from the pain pills the doctor gave me for sleeping tonight with my hands. 

I'm not too happy with this. But, you all may be. Comment and tell me! And if I get 3 vote's I'll update again tomorrow! I promise!

~AlexisInWonderland<3