And the Snakes start to sing.

I fell asleep in the hotel, and woke up in my bunk. Hmm. Someone must have carried me. I thought as I jumped out of my bunk, making my way to the back lounge where all the guys we're hanging out. "What time is it?" I ask, realizing I didn't check before I came out here. "It's only about 11:30. We're going to lunch soon. You in?" my brother replies, getting up to kiss me on the head and go get something. "Ello, sleeping beauty." A voice says from behind me. Ugh, Oliver. Why must he be on my bus? I quickly exit the bus, running in to my brother as I do so. "Oliver annoying you already?" he laughs to himself, motioning for me to walk with him. "No. He just has this air to him, I don't like it." I say, thinking out loud. "Yeah, he gets that sometimes. Don't let him bother you. You're on tour with your big brother and best friend, how much better can it get!" he says, winking. He was right. I'm going to make this about them, not me. I never see them. "You're right. I love you." I say as I kiss my brother on the cheek and pull him in to a long hug. God do I miss these moments when they're gone. 

"Where did you disappear to earlier, love?" Ben asks as we enter the bus, only to be reassured by Danny standing behind me to know that I was well taken care of. "Oh, we were having a brother sister moment." Danny says, realizing I didn't know what to say, considering that Oliver was sitting in between James and Cameron. "Oh. Okay then. Well, I need to talk to you when you have a moment." Ben says, motioning for me to sit down next to him. I happily do, Danny follows and they both throw their arms over my shoulders. I look around and realize Oliver is looking quite uneasy. Was he...jealous? No. He couldn't be. He doesn't like me. Oh well. Maybe something upset him when Danny and I were outside. 

"Go get ready princess, we have sound check in an hour." Ben says, pulling me out of my thought trance. "Oh uh, okay. Thanks." I say as I get up, hugging both him and my brother close, savoring every moment I have with them. 

After my shower I dress in dark jean shorts and throw on one of my brothers shirts, we're pretty much ready to go. My naturally straight hair looked fine and I quickly did my makeup. "Bennnnnn. Can I pleeease have a piggy back ride? Pleeeeease?" I ask as I finish up. "Fine. Only since I love you." He says as he bends down so I can jump on his back. "Yay! To the venue we go!" I yell as we run out of the bus.

"Hey guys 15 minutes until show time. Bring me is just now finishing." the guys manager Chris says. "Guys, start warming up. Vocal exercises and run through all your chords." he adds. "Trysten you side stage?" He asks me. Before I can reply Ben and Danny are by my sides. "Of course she's side stage. She's my sister and Ben's best friend. She needs an all access pass like ours for the whole tour, got it?" Danny says, somewhat harshly. "Got it. 10 minutes. Here come the BMTH guys" Chris says, walking away. 

"Hey cutie I didn't get a good luck hug earlier." Oliver says, winking at me. Ew. "And you never will. She only gives Asking Alexandria guys good luck hugs, right Trysten?" Ben says, picking me up and spinning me around. "Right." I say, kissing his cheek as he puts me down. "GROUP HUG AROUND MY SISTER." Danny yells and within seconds I'm in the middle of 5 guys. "Guys. Can't. Breathe." I say as they squeeze me. Once they all pull away I give them all individual hugs. "Do good. We can hangout, you me and Danny after the show okay?" I say as I hug Ben for what seems like forever. "Okay, you better be side stage the whole show. If not I'm never talking to you again." He says, completely serious. "Okay. Love youuuuuuu." I yell as he runs on stage. "You, me, Ben. We're hanging out after the show just the 3 of us okay?" I say to my brother as he picks me up. "Okay. That will be great. I love you. I better see you here the whole time, right?" he says after kissing me on the cheek. "Right. And that was ONE time! But, I love you. Do good big bro!" I say, releasing him on stage. 

"So, you and Ben eh?" Oliver says, joining me about halfway through the set. He obviously had a shower already, I can tell because his hair is wet and he smells like cologne. "No. He's like a brother to me." I say, barely looking at him. I notice his expression change. "Oh. So who are you dating then?" he asks as few minutes later. "No one. Guess I just haven't found the right guy." I say. Just as he's about to reply, my brother finishes Dear insanity. "So everyone, I have someone who I love dearly on this tour with me. I would like her to come out here for this song. Trysten?" Danny says as Ben comes and pulls me on stage with him. "This next one is her favorite, Not the American Average!" Ben finishes for Danny, dragging me to him. 

"I'm going to kill you when we get back." I say as Ben and Danny walk me off stage. Each of them kisses my cheek and returns to finish their set. Within half an hour they come off stage, looking happy as ever. "So, Trysten how was the show?" Ben says, sitting on my lap, crushing me. "Shut up you jerk, you know I hate when you do that!" I say, punching his arm hard. "Well, we just love you so much baby sister! And we know you love that song." Danny chimes in. "Yeah." I mumble. "We had the signing earlier so we're going to go back to the bus and shower, then me you and Danny are going out to dinner then watching Disney movies in your hotel room tonight okay?" Ben says as he gets off of my lap. "Okay. I'll be here picking up if you need me." I say. "Oh no you won't be." Danny says, throwing me over his shoulder and running out of the venue. 

After about 45 minutes the guys are ready to go. "Where to?" The taxi driver asks as we enter the car. "The best diner in town please." Danny says. Wow. Not a bar? Weird. I thought to myself. "Right on it." The driver says as he pulls away from the hotel. "Wow Danny, not a bar? I'm surprised." Ben says, pretty much taking the words right out of my mouth. "I want to spend time with my sister and actually remember it for once." Danny laughs as we get out at some diner, paying the taxi driver. "Aw. Not me?" Ben asks pouting. "And of course you baby." Danny says winking at Ben. "Bromance." I say as we sit down. 

"What'll it be?" a plump lady asks after a few minutes. We all place our order and it soon comes out. Man, this place is good. After a while, we pay the check and leave, calling a taxi.

We make our way back to the hotel and the guys go get clothes to stay the night in my room. "What movie?" I ask once they get settled. They argue for a bit, but eventually we decide on Alice in Wonderland. "This movie is so trippy." Ben says as it ends. "I know. The guy was high when he wrote it!" I comment as I take it out of the DVD player. "Oh. Well that explains a lot." Danny says as he lays down in my bed. "Hey! You guys, not all of us can fit." I protest as they both lay down. "Sure we can, baby sis. Come here." Danny says as he scoots over so I'm in the middle of him and Ben. "Whatever." I mumble as I fall asleep. God I was tired.

Comment, vote, read. Tell me your thoughts on this. Seriously. And if you guys have any ideas for another story I'll take them! I need something to distract me for a while!

~AlexisInWonderland<3