~15~

WARNING:THIS CHAPTER SUCKS SO BEWARE

*One month later*(tbh I don't remember how long it took for Teresa to get out of her coma but I am just going to skip to the part where the doors stop closing and so that I can end it.Also I am going to write this based on the movie instead of the book because most likely more people have seen the movie instead of reading the book.)

Also I have 3 new books that I put out each one has 3 chapters so if you would go read all of them and then vote in my voting book on which one I should continue with. THANK YOU!

~~~~~~Abby's POV~~~~~~~

"The doors aren't closing".I heard someone scream.

I looked over and its true they weren't.Everyone went into panic mode.They tried to get food and weapons but the grievers came too quickly.

So everyone started to run.I got into the box and everyone else ran.I sat on the floor inside of the box and awaited my fate.

I heard screams coming from every direction.One of the doors t the box opened and even though it was most likely a person I wasn't taking that chance.

I got out and ran towards the gathering building.As soon as was inside other people came too.

My brothers, Frypan, Gally, Thomas, Teresa, Newt,and Chuck.We were all super quiet until a griever burst through the side the wall and grabbed a hold of one of the people I couldn't see who though but they got him free.Then another one burst in and grabbed ahold of Alby.

I immediately started screaming and crying.Thomas tried to rescue him but it was no use.He was gone.I ran over and hugged Anthony.It was for real this time. Alby was gone.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

We were all surrounding Gally, Teresa, and Thomas. Gally was trying to take over but I could already tell it wasn't going to work. Thomas and Teresa escaped and they tried to convince everyone to come with them and escape the maze.I went but Anthony stayed.I went and gave him one last hug before going.

"I am sorry Sis but if I die I want to die where our brother died"He said.

"I understand"I told him.

Then I left.

~~~Small Time Skip~~~

We were on the bridge going to the griever hole.There was grievers coming from all sides.I felt one stab me in my side and I was immediately lifted 15 feet off of the ground.I knew I was going to die anyways so I jumped out of his grasp and landed on my back.The griever stabbed me again in my chest and I knew I was going to die in moments.

"I love you, all of you"I said.

Then the world faded away and there was a bright light.I knew I had died.

"Alby, Anthony"I said as I ran and gave them a hug.

"Where are we?"I added.

"In heaven"Alby told me.

Thanks for reading. BTW I just finished my poetry collection, if you wanted to check that out it would be greatly appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! So I am so sorry I am actually hesitating to post this chapter because it sucks.But I am going to do it anyways.Well thank you for everything.The reads, the votes, and the comments.I love you all and please don't hate me too much for posting this and anyways yes she dies.I know Abby really dies.Well I know this sucks but I don't care.Well I love you all and this is the end of my very first book.So thank you for everything.And forever and always...

-Swim on my little Penguins

-RandomGirl394