~11~

~~~~~Abby's POV~~~~~~

I woke up to the sun rising.It was nice waking up like this.I got up, grabbed my clothes, and went to the showers.After I was dressed and clean I went to breakfast.I saw everyone sitting at the table as usual but today something felt off but I couldn't put my finger on it.I grabbed a plate and sat down.But as soon as I did Chuck took a piece of my bacon 

"Hey, unfair give it back"I said jokingly.Then Newt took my other piece.

"Newwwwwtttttttt"I said drawing out the w and the t.Newt just chuckled.

"You guys are mean, I'm gonna sit by Gally"I said jokingly while going to sit by Gally.

"Hi"I said to him.

"Hey"he said back.Then he took one of my pancakes.

"Not again"I complained.

"Sorry Sis"Zart said as he stole my other one.

"Wow now for breakfast all I have is an apple"I complained.

"Nope now you have nothing"Alby said while grabbing my apple.

"I am going to get another plate"I said defeated.I walked up to Frypan.

"Hey Fry can I get another plate"I asked him.

"Sure but I thought you already got one"

"I did but apparently those people think its okay to steal someones entire breakfast"I said while pointing to the guys at the table.Frypan just laughed and gave me another plate.

I ate and went to work.NOTHING HAPPENED AGAIN!. It was so boring so I just went and hung out with Newt and Alby for the rest of the day.It was about half an hour before the doors closed but something felt wrong.

"Something feels off"Newt said.

"Yeah its weird"Alby agreed.

"Wait shouldn't Anthony be back by now"I said.

"Yep he should"Minho said joining in our conversation.

"I have already gotten back and done the maps"he added.

Soon we had all gathered by the doors where Anthony should come back at.But he hadn't come back.

"Guys the doors will be closing in about two minutes"Alby said.

"Please Anthony, Please Anthony, Please Anthony"I kept on whispering to myself.

"THERE HE IS"Someone screamed.

"Yeah but he isn't going to make it at the pace he is going"Another person said.

"Thirty seconds until they close"Alby said.

The doors started to close but before anyone could do or say anything Alby shot through the closing doors and attempted to help Anthony out.But they were too late the doors closed right in front of them.

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I am sorry I left it at a cliffhanger ending but I just wanted to. Anyways I am so sorry I didn't update yesterday but it was because one of my relatives was in the hospital.They are okay now though.Yeah well anyways since I didn't update yesterday I will update again today.Well I hope you like it.

                                                                                             -Swim on my little Penguins

                                                                                                             -RandomGirl394