~7~

I felt something poking me.I slowly opened my eyes and saw a smiling Anthony and Alby.

"What do you want"I groaned.

"Nothing just to have a sibling day so we can all catch up"Alby said.

"Okay but that is going to be a little bit hard considering we don't remember anything"I said while slowly getting up.

"We can still just hang out and talk"Anthony said.

"Fine now get out now or else I'll kick you out"I said grumply.

"It kind of seems like you are kicking us out"Alby said while laughing.

"Well I mean if you don't get out now I will kick you out LITERALLY"I said while striking a karate pose.

"Bye"Anthony said after his eyes widened with fear.They both ran out.

"Thats what I thought"I said quietly to myself.

I got dressed and ready then walk to go get breakfast.

"Hey"I said while sitting beside everyone.

"Hey"everyone muttered back.

After we finished breakfast Alby, Anthony, and I walked to the deadheads to talk because we were taking a day off.

We talked for hours about random useless things until a strange question came up.

"So Abby who do you like"Anthony said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Do you mean like-like?"I asked.

"Yup"he said popping the 'p'.

"No one"I said giggling nervously.

"Awww does our sissy have a crush"Alby said while making a pouty face and batting his eyelashes.

"psssssshhhhhh no...."I said.I jumped down from the tree racing to go get lunch.

"Last one there has to eat lunch on the floor"I shouted while running.

I was the first one there and started teasing them about it.Anthony lost and so he is sitting beside us on the dirt floor.Nothing could ruin this moment.Everyone was laughing and joking around and I was really happy.

~~~~~~A few hours later~~~~~~~~~~

All we did for the whole day is play games, race, and talk.It was the best day ever even though we didn't do anything extravagant.I thought the day over while laying down in my bed and I slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~

Hey guys!I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been so busy lately and have been having writers block even though we are only a few chapters in.Well anyways I hope you like it and I am almost to 200 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so excited well anyways don't forget to read and like. Oh and I am going to start updating more so please give me some more idea.BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                                     -Swim on my little Penguins

                                                                                                                                             -RandomGirl394