Chapter 1

Indonesia is an often forgotten country that's why she is very close friends with Canada, the both of them always stick together, Indonesia or Kirana Jasmine is a very shy girl once you meet her but when you really know her she is an energentic, out going girl.

Right now she is walking to another world meeting, she is wearing a Kebaya (in the picture) to the world meeting because she found it comfortable and a flower is at her hair, Kirana sighed at the way there "why do we even have a world meeting if it doesn't solve anyting" she mumbled while opening the doors to the meeting room.

She didn't notice 4 countries looking at her way when she walked in, she sat between Malaysia and Thailand "why am I here again?" She asked Malaysia in a bored tone, Malaysia or Alya Indana looked at her twin sister "Don't look at me like that, I don't want to be here either" she said, Alya and Kirana nodded at the same time.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE!! THE MEETING IS ABOUT TO START, TODAY WE'LL BE TALKING ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING! I THINK WE SHOULD BUILD A GIANT HERO TO PROTECT THE EARTH!!! Mfph-mfff-mpphh" America said but the rest was unheard because he was stuffing his face with burger, England slammed his hands on the desk "Don't talk while you eat America!! Don't you have manners!!!" He yelled.

France snickered "people who are not beautiful should have their mouth shut" he said, England looked at him furious "What did you say you Wine-Bastard!!" He yelled and a brawl started between the two, then the whole meeting place was a wreck because everybody was either arguing or brawling, Indonesia sighed and put her head in her hand "same as always" she said and began a conversation with Malaysia sometimes smiling and laughing with her.

But unknown to her Japan is looking at her and blushing everytime Indonesia smiles or laughs but he sighs and looks at her sadly 'she would never like me, not after the 3,5 years of me torturing her endlessly' he thought sadly and continued watching her.

Indonesia suddenly remembers the time Japan tortured her, to be told the truth she already forgave Japan for what he have done, it was war and everyone's personality had changed they weren't theirselves. She looks at Japan and saw that he was also looking at her, She smiled at him and waved. Japan blushed and shyly waved back at her.

It's just a normal day at the world meeting.