five

.. louis is really feminine in this fic if you haven't noticed.. but what do you expect? it's mpreg. i realized that i made him far more feminine than i originally had but i actually like it a lot. is this a warning i should put or? like do people generally - like think it's gross or something? idk. just - if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. ty. bye.

**had this sitting in my notes for awhile and i am just chilling so i edited it. there is a confession btw. hehe. okiee. bye.

don't forget to vote and comment!

ashxx

••

five

"lou, listen, it will be okay."

"no it won't, niall! they hate me, they want me dead.." sixteen year old louis wraps his arms around his twelve week bump, whispering softly now, "they want us dead.."

"no they do n-"

"they do! i see them niall! i see the notes and the whispers.. yo-you don't get it!" louis' breathing increases, as he begins to hiccup through his sobs.

"lou- please, calm down.."

"w-why don't they lik-like me?! i just want them to like m-me... ple-please.." with his breath quickening more, his hiccups began to stutter.

"lou-"

"please! i just want them to like m-ah!" louis' small arms clutch his stomach as a sharp pain spreads through it. "o-ow, hurts.. ni.. make it stop.."

"lou- i-" niall fish mouths before his gaze flickers down to louis' legs covered by light grey sweatpants that are now a shade darker. "louis.. you're.. you're bleeding."

"please.." the sharp pain is rising, starting from the bottom of his stomach and soaring to his back causing him to fall forward on his hands and knees. "ag-gh!"

with gasping breaths, louis shoots from the bed, his stomach muscles contracting as though he can feel the pain again.

a layer of sweat covers his body, the cool air making him shiver as tears continue to spill from his eyes, down his cheeks and off his chin to the white sheets.

louis frantically looks around the unfamiliar room, but he has no time familiarize it before his stomach is churning in a very uncomfortable way and he is jumping out of the bed and stumbling to the bathroom with a hand over his mouth.

he barely makes it to the toilet to spill everything that he has in his stomach - which isn't much.

when his throat begins to burn and his eyes are watering, he gags a bit more before flushing the toilet to rid the foul smell.

feeling exhausted, louis lays his head on the arm that is resting on the toilet seat but before he can fully fall asleep, an overly excited harry is bounding through the bedroom door.

"are you pregnant now?!"

despite the burn in his throat and nasty taste in his mouth, louis finds himself smiling sleepily - but happily - at harry.

somehow, this man seems to make any situation better.

once harry takes in the state louis looks in, he can't help but coo at the sight; his redden lips are slightly poked out in a pout - eyes barely opened.

"you need help?" and harrys heart soars with adoration as louis nods timidly and makes grabby hands at him with a small please.

harry lifts the boy easily, sitting him on the counter of the sink and running out the room to grab a plastic cup before coming back and filling it with water.