"Sorry Nate. I was just taking a shower and didn't want anyone to bother me that's all. What's up?"

"Ok? Uhh it's time for breakfast hurry up."

"K. Be there in 10"

I closed the link and decided it was time to get out. I threw on some white shorts, a black tank top and tied my red flannel around my waist.

I always leave my hair and it's curliness alone. I've always loved my hair. I got it from my mom. I put on some mascara , brushed my teeth, added some red lipstick and threw on my black timberlands.

I'm one of the guys, but I like to dress like a girl now and then.

I noticed the bags under my eyes were still dark and all I could hope for was that no one would notice.

I went downstairs and I smelled that Braxton was here already. What's with him coming over every morning now?

He's really making this mate thing hard for me. I was about to enter the kitchen but stopped at the door when I saw a black figure move.

I could feel my heart rate start to beat faster cause I knew it had to be that guy or his minions.

They were back on the territory!?

"Evangeline?" I turned towards the husky yet smooth voice. I noticed everyone was looking at me either confused or worried. Braxton had more of a bored and angry look.

"Eva are you ok?" I looked at Destiny and she looked pretty worried.

"Yea... I just thought I saw something that's all."

I looked one last time and the figure wasn't there. But I knew I saw something.

"Like?" Nate said. He was about to get up but I stopped him,

"Nothing! I... I was expecting a package and I was hoping it was the delivery guy.

"Packages don't come to the pack house Eva. They go to a house outside the perimeter. This place is to be kept a secret remember?" I looked towards Nate and nodded my head.

"Yea I just kinda forgot you know? It's nothing. Let's eat!" I threw on a fake smile and hoped that no one would question my weirdness.

"Dude, did you even sleep last night? Your bags have gotten darker." Athena went to touch under my eyes but I swatted her hand away.

"I'm fine. I was just up watching movies." I shrugged my shoulders and started eating. Braxton was looking at me intently and it made me uncomfortable.

So I kept fidgeting in my chair from his stare. I looked towards Nate and he noticed Braxton was starring too.