Not From Here.

"Why are you here?" Liam asked while pulling himself up and offering a hand to Zayn.

        "I could ask you two the same thing." Harry said, a smirk lacing his features. Liam and Zayn passed glances to each other, wondering if they should tell Harry.

        "We think our friend has been abducted. He was at this bar when terrorists came and raided the place. He might've came back here recently and something took him. His name is Louis-" 

"Tomlinson?" Harry inquired. Liam's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

        "Uh, yeah. How do you know?" Li asked, suddenly afraid of the boy standing in front of him.

        "I've known all of you for a, erm, very long time. Not hard to learn names, especially the one of whom I'm looking for. There's not much time, but just know that we are on the same page. Okay?" Harry affirmed.

        "Uh, sure?" Zayn said uncertainly.

        "Great, now follow me." Harry said, and started towards the door. Hesitantly, the other boys followed behind and whispered among themselves.

        "Should we keep following him or ditch when we get outside?" Zayn whispered. Before Liam could respond, they heard a laugh.

        "You know boys, I can hear you. And if you want to find Louis, you'll stick with me. Trust me, he's a lost cause if you guys don't trust me now and forever after. I'm your only hope, so keep up." Harry said. 

         Liam mustered up the courage to speak his thoughts aloud. "How do we know that you won't abduct us, too?" 

          He could see Harry smirk again and watched him turn around with a glint of humor in his eyes. "You don't".

        They unlocked the door and stepped out into the bitter winter air. Harry walked down the sidewalk and pulled keys from his pocket. A black car parked on the other side of the road lit up as he pressed the unlock button. It looked like technology straight out of a sci-fi movie. Crossing the street, he opened the door and proceeded to get in.

         "You guys coming along or not?" He called out. The two boys' mouths were agape and their eyes were wide. The engine started and they hurried along to the passenger side. Liam got in the front and Zayn took the backseat. They watched as Harry slid a small cartridge into an invisible slot beside the steering wheel. The car slightly shook as the motor started. Quickly, Harry pulled away from the curb and sped down the road in the opposite direction in which the two boys came. 

         There was a nervous silence in the car, save for the sound of the engine. "Where are you taking us?" Zayn asked, holding onto Liam's fingers that were quietly reaching through the crack between the seat and the passenger side door.      

       "One of my places. It's the most secure out of all my other ones on this planet,"  Harry replied, glancing in the rearview mirror. Liam laughed. "You talk like you're not from here mate," he chuckled. His humor fell away quickly as he noticed how Harry didn't crack a smile.

       Zayn gulped loudly, feeling his hands start to shake. "You are from this planet, right?" He felt dumb asking the question aloud. Of course Harry was from this world. He looked just like them.

       Harry was silent for a moment, his face full of hesitation. Then, he sighed and ran his fingers through his curly brown locks and looked into the rearview to meet Zayn's eyes. 

      "No. This isn't my home planet." The sentence almost made Liam bust out laughing. He's got to be kidding, right?   

      "My planet is far from here. Millions of lightyears. I'm only visiting for a very important mission assigned to me by my commander. The most important mission of my life."