Search Party.

"Well he's not picking up his phone, his car is gone, and  I just gave him a gun that is not legal for him to have. So yes, to answer your question Liam, I am freaking out." Zayn vented while falling back into the black leather couch and covering his face. He heard Liam sigh and get up. Feeling the couch dip beside him, Zayn leaned into his best mate and tried to calm himself down. Liam tried comforting him to the best of his abilities, but he was just as worried.

      "Listen  Z, we'll figure this out," Liam questioned,  "but we have to keep our heads on our shoulders if we want to find out what the hell is happening. Did Louis say why he was giving you the gun?" 

      Zayn's eyebrows scrunched up as he remembered the conversation Louis and him had just a few hours beforehand. "He just said he wanted to examine it, figure out the clues on the gun. Do some research, I guess." He said.

       Liam thought for a second before his eyes grew wide with a thought. "What if he went back to the bar? To "figure out the clues"? You know it's not unlike Louis to try to solve things himself." He said.

      "But he was terrified by that night. He'd be too scared to even get close to the place!" Zayn replied.

      "Maybe not. I feel like he'd go to pretty far extremes to understand this. He's been different since that night."

       Zayn sat up and looked at Liam. "So what do we do now? It's 10 o'clock at night and dark as hell. You really think he's there?" He inquired.

       "I mean, there's only one way to find out."

        They arrived at the bar, and the first thing they saw was Louis' car parked outside and covered with snow. They immediately jumped out and went to take a look. The car was empty and obviously had been parked there all afternoon. Shivers ran up both of their spines as they gave each other worried looks. Finally turning toward the bar, they slowly went up and tried the door. Unsuprisingly, it was locked. 

       "Let's go around back." Liam said, and grabbed Zayn's hand. Together, they circled around to the back of the establishment where they found a small, rectangular window about 4 feet above the ground. Walking up to it, Liam peered inside to only find blackness. Grabbing his phone, he turned on the flashlight and shined inside. When the coast was clear, he lifted himself up and hauled his body through the tiny space. Landing with a loud thud, he looked up and found Zayn doing the same. Once they were both inside, they took each other's hand and slowly crept toward the door. With a silent breath, Liam stuck his head out and looked around.

      "Anything?" Zayn questioned. Liam shook his head, and slowly stepped out, Zayn in tow. They shone the flashlight around the bar, and to much disappointment, found nothing. 

      "I'm so scared right now, Li. Please don't let go of my hand." Zayn whispered as he began to shake. "Never, baby." Liam replied. They both crept out into the middle of the bar where the dance floor was. Liam turned the light towards the ground to make sure they didn't trip and found the footprints. "Z, look!" He whispered. Zayn looked toward the ground and covered his mouth with one hand. There was animal footprints on the ground, and obvious signs of a struggle. 

        Suddenly, the air seemed to shift. Zayn pushed back into Liam's neck, hiding his face. Liam shone the flashlight all over the bar, and suddenly the lights flickered on. They both jumped and yelped, beginning to race towards the bathroom. That's when a black figure appeared in front of them, abruptly stopping their escape.  The figure became to take form, and in a flash of white light, a young man had replaced the shapeless mass. He had brown, curly hair and emerald eyes that were lit like a burning fire. A black shirt and skinny jeans made up his attire, completed with boots that had a slight heel to them. 

       "Wh-h-ho are y-you?" Zayn silently asked, shaking so bad that Liam was shaking while holding him. The boy just smiled, and offered a hand.

        "The name's Harry Styles. Glad to finally make your acquaintance."