Stolen.

I had been so frightened by the email that I immediately called over the boys to take a look. They all looked at each other with wide eyes and shook their heads.

"I don't know about this, mate. I think you should go to the police with this. It's starting to look like harassment," Liam said while searching the screen, "some grade A hacker shit. There's not even a reply button. And where's the sender's email? No, mate. From a friend, I'm asking you to take this to the authorities."

I understood where he was coming from. I had thought about taking it to the police, too. But what could they do? They already brushed off the night of the attack, why would they care about what a 20 year old kid said?

"I can't, Li. They wouldn't do anything. You know that." I responded.

"Well you don't know if you don't try. You never know, they migh-"

"No, Liam. I'll figure this out. With or without you." I said, staring him down. I had to make him understand that his plan would be a waste of time. We were already losing time arguing.

I watched him sigh in defeat and run a hand through his hair. He slowly nodded, and I watched as Zayn threw an arm around his waist, pulling him closer in hopes of comforting him. I raised an eyebrow but said nothing. There was something they weren't telling us.

"Alright mate, I'm gonna head out. I have work in a half hour. Keep me updated, okay?" Niall questioned while grabbing his coat off the back of my chair. I nodded, pulling him into a hug. Soon, I felt the other boys join in, forming a big group hug around me. I smiled,because I'm glad these idiots were mine.

"We'll see you tomorrow. Call us if anything happens, alright?" Zayn said,walking toward the door. "Of course," I said, "thanks guys"

"Anything for you, Tommo."

a week later.

I couldn't take it anymore. The questions were overwhelming my mind. Ed had kept suggesting a break for me- a few days  to to "catch up on some Z's and get myself together". I decided to accept.

I need to start at the beginning where it all happened. To maybe connect some dots and get to square two. So that's what I did. I asked Zayn for the gun yesterday, and after answering a few questions, he handed it over pretty easily. I grabbed the weapon from under my bed and headed to my car. It was the beginning of winter, and the snow crunched under my boots. I started the car and drove the short way to the place it all started. Parking, I shut off the engine and hopped out. I peered up at the place, reading the name.

"Bull's Den" I read under my breath. I felt shivers run through my body and not just from the cold. I quickly walked up to the entrance and tried the handle. It was locked, just as I was expecting. I huffed, pulled my coat tighter around me, and headed around back. Thankfully, the small rectangular window in the bathroom was left slighter ajar. I reached up and pushed it the rest of the way open. Holding my breath, I hoisted myself up onto the ledge and heaved myself through the small space. I landed with a loud thud on the bathroom tiles.Brushing off my coat, I pulled myself up and looked around. The bathroom door was propped open and I could see out into the bar. Remnants of a police investigation around the room. The stools were all piled in the corner, and the tables were rounded up alongside. I looked around, trying to get accustomed to the gloom of the den. The electricity was obviously cut and the only source of light was from the sun glinting off the white snow outside. I walked around the inside of the bar, looking for anything out of the ordinary. I assumed the police had taken all the alcohol in case someone, like me, were to break in. Of course, my objective wasn't to steal any of it per say; but a shot sounded amazing after the week I've had. Grumbling, I walked out and stood in the biggest part of the den. The dance floor had footprints in the dust that had settled. I felt fear run through my veins as I examined the prints. They certainly weren't human. They looked like an animal's;  specifically the beasts that had invaded that night.

Suddenly I heard a shuffling behind me. I turned around, covering my face with my hands. Cracking open one eye, I breathed a sigh of relief when I was met with nothing.

'I gotta get out of here.' I thought as I turned back around. I choked on my breath when I came face to face with a pair of red, angry eyes. I fell back on my tailbone, ignoring the blinding pain as I fumbled for the gun. Before I could reach it, the creature bent down towards me and everything went black.