Chapter 1 (Mystery Singer Gossip)

(Elsa POV)

It was 7:00am and I was working on my new song.My parents bought a house in the woods for me so I could make my songs.(The house is above)."Uhh why is this so hard to write...my songs are always easy to write"I said putting my guitar down."Well you are making a new song with out people helping..."my sister Anna said.She is my backup singer.Wait how rude of me my name is Elsa Winters.I am a singer but there are people who like to rape girl singers even if they are teenagers and when their super rich.I am 16 and I am mostly a mystery singer.People know me only by Winter Blizzard.No one knows I am the mystery singer except my parents,my sister,and my secretary you could say mostly she does anything I need done for my music and carry around my music papers and papers for my music you could say."Elsa the point is there are people out their who would love to get their hands on a 16 year old girl singer so we have to keep your true identity a secret"Mary said."I know...uhh I'm taking a break"I said walking out."Were are you going"Mary and Anna asked."Into the city"I said.They nodded and I then left with my purse and IPhone.

(Jacks POV)

"Jack get up your friends are here"my sister Emma screamed.I fell out of the bed hitting my head on the bed side table."Fuck Emma really"I said rubbing my head.She giggled while saying sorry."Tell them I will be down in 20 minutes top"I said to Emma.She nodded and headed down stairs.I got one of my dark blue towels and hopped in the shower.When I got out I got into my black jeans,white tank top,black leather jacket,and black vans.I went downstairs to only find my friends."Hey Frost Boy"Merida said."Hey Jackie"Punzie said."Hey and Merida don't fucking call me that"I said."Whoa...buddy don't get all mad at her"Hiccup said."Whatever Dragon Boy...Well let's go out in the city"I asked/said.They all nodded and we headed out.
*In the city*
"Lets go to the mall"Punzie said while squealing.Me,Merida,and Hiccup all nodded and headed to the mall.
*At the mall*
The girls went into a store while me and Hiccup went into another store.

*After a while*                                                                                                                                                              Me and Hiccup went to look for the girls because we were done shopping.

(Punzie POV)

Me and Merida were heading over to Forever 21 but on our way there we bumped into a girl with plantium blonde hair wearing sunglasses,a black hoodie,black pants,a blue shirt,and black and blue vans."Watch it"she hissed at us."Were so sorry...umm"Merida started."Name not important but many people now me as Winter Blizzard or the Mystery Singer"she said."Wait the Winter Blizzard who makes the most awesome songs and never shows her face only her hair"I screamed.When I screamed people started looking but turned away quickly then the boys came running over."We finally found u gu...oh who are you"Jack said/asked."She is Winter Blizzard the famous singer"I shouted."Shut the hell up"she hissed."Hey don't talk to her like that"Jack said.I saw a strawberry blonde hair girl come over.She had sunglasses on,pink vans,black jeans,pink shirt,and black jacket."Hey sis"she said to the Winter Blizzard."Hey"Winter Blizzard greeted back."Who are you"Merida asked the strawberry blonde hair girl."Oh I'm Winter Blizzards sister and backup singer Spring Flower"Spring flower said."No way"Me,Merida,Hiccup,and Jack all said shocked."Why don't you guys ever show your faces..................is it because you guys are ugly"Jack asked while laughing.I saw White Blizzard get mad and turning red while Spring Flower was standing where she was at all the time with a smirk on her face."It is not your fucking business why we don't show our faces and if you knew what we did look like you would be dead...got it Frost"she hissed in Jacks face."How do you know my last name"Jack said shocked and frighted."I know lots of stuff Jack Frost and also your friends name he his Hiccup Haddock,blonde is Rapunzel Conroa,and last but not least red head who is Merida Dunnbroach"she said pointing to each one of us while saying our name.We were all shocked I was going to say something until her phone rang.
*Elsa POV*

They were all shocked and I know there names because I go to school with them.Rapunzel was going to say something until my phone rang.I took it out of my left back pant pocket.It was an blue IPhone 6 with a white snowflake print on the back.When Jack,Rapunzel,Hiccup,and Merida saw my phone they had shocked faces and I smirked.
*Call*
Hello-Elsa
Hey Elsa-Mary
Oh what do you need-Elsa
When is break over-Mary
Wait a sec it is 8:50am so I'm guessing at 1:00pm-Elsa
Fine by me-Mary
Also do you want me to buy coffee for you and your sister-Mary
No don't worry about it we will just grab some while were here-Elsa
Okay well I'm gonna get some papers for your new song-Mary
Okay well me and my sister have  some people to deal with-Elsa
Ok bye-Mary
Bye-Elsa
*End of call*
"So who was that Winter Blizzard"Jack asked."You don't need to know but me and my sis have to go do some stuff"I said.We left but I can tell they were following us.We went to lots of shops and I saw it was 11:40am and those jerks were still following us."Hey Els they are stalking us ever since we talked with them"Anna whispered in my ear.I nodded my head in agreement."Hey we have to meet Mary at 1:00p.m so let's go grab some coffee at StarBucks then run to our parents house for a little"I said.Anna nodded and we headed off to StarBucks.

(After they get their coffee)
"God are they stalkers or something because they have been following us for I don't know 2 maybe 1 hour"Anna asked and complained. "Who cares I am famous anyways but if they do this every time they see us without being in our fake self and keep stalking us where ever we are I might have to stick with having my bodyguards with me when I'm in public so they know that if they keep stalking me their going to get it"I said. Anna laughed at what I said but also agreed and we started to leave the mall to my car and go visit our parents. But of course who we saw following us was no other than the big four themselves."Why the hell are you following us for"I asked and screamed at them."What do you mean"Rapunzel asked. "You know exactly what I mean blonde ass"I said. The big four was shocked at what I said to Rapunzel bit Jack was more since he has feelings for Rapunzel and shockingly Winter Blizzard who is me.

A/N

        Sorry it is not that long but chapters in the future will be longer............................maybe. Okay so I will not update until I get to 5 votes and 5 comments so yea by.