New Place

I awoke to strange place..it's was warm, cozy..soft and comfortable? Where the Hell was I?I slowly sat up rubbing my eyes,once I cleared the sleepy fuzz I looked around the room I was in.I glanced down a dark blue blanket covered me..what? Was I in a bed?I took in the room I was in. It was a fairly good size room with padding on the wall a computer and camera were set up in a corner of the room. A shelf hung above it holding little figurines of the same person;neon green hair flat cap,dark blue hoodie sporting a floating green eye. I swung my legs off the bed my bare feet meeting the warm carpet. i then noticed the bandages on my chest,legs and arm. I looked at them closely who put these on me? I ran my hand over the bandage on my arm wincing as pain danced in my arm. I relaxed my arm and continued to look around. A small nightstand had a change of clothes and a note attached. I took the clothes looking at them. They we're a blue tee and a pair of jeans. I then took the note from the pants.

Hey,once you're up change into these fresh clothes instead of lounging around in just boxers. Coffees running in the kitchen and come find me I should be in the living room chilling.

~ Sean -

I slightly smiled at the name..I knew exactly where I was, but something was missing.. I had no idea how I ended up here. I held my head I felt as if I was missing a huge chunk of my life...the last thing I remember before waking up was attacking Sean.. I freaked out I had attacked my true form..I couldn't forgive myself I was always evil but this was worst I was sinister. I had ran away to avoid hurting him anymore then... Anything that happened after that was a blank...just a hole in my memory. I shook it off and slipped the jeans and shirt on. I slowly opened the door I slid out,hearing the sound of the T.V I made my way to the living room. As I walked in I saw Sean face down sprawled out on the couch one leg hanging off and a arm hanging off. Drool slowly made it's way down the couch.I walked closer I could then hear him snore softly. I shook my head,taking a seat in the recline chair next to the couch where sleeping beauty lied asleep. I ran my hands over my face still figuring out how I got here.I studied my feet..they seemed to have some mud on them I reached down and picked off flakes of dirt. I then heard Sean groan.

"Uugh... fuck balls..this couch is so unfuckingComfortable...eruughhh." he slow sat up stretching he opened his eyes widely trying to wake up. He readjusted to where he was sitting crisscross on the couch,once more he stretched this will time yawning really loudly. The fact he yawned caused me to yawn too. He quickly turned toward me scared at first then he realized it was just me.

"oh..I see you've awoken.I was worried there for a bit..I thought you had gotten really hurt. Good thing I had enough bandages."I brought my attention back to the bandage on my arm. I gently rubbed it bringing only a small bit of pain to my arm. I opened my mouth to speak but stopped.I thought for a minute.. what happened to me? Would Sean know?

"Sean..what happened to me?... And how did I get here?" it felt weird to hear my voice. It was a Irish accent much like Sean's but mine had a deeper tone..giving it a darker feeling.I shook it off and focused on Sean. Now Sean seemed the one confused, he looked at me like I had just asked him what the center of hell looked like.

"I asked you that last night but you fell unconscious before you answered....so I don't know what happened. But how you got here...well all I know is that you stumbled through the rain to my apartment. You had blood everywhere and you were holding arm...you came up to my door and fell onto it..I jumped up and ran to the door expecting my pizza but when I opened You fell into my arms. You were mumbling sorry you never meant to do this..I dragged you to the bathroom and threw up in the tub. I ran for the first aid and came back to you yelling...you we're just yelling I'm sorry..I'm sorry..as I came to you with the bandages I took your hoodie off I saw the gash on your chest..you had just this big black bruise on your chest. And when I turned the shower on and the water hit you..you screamed in pain. I had to turn the shower to ice cold in order to stop your screaming..by then I had stripped you from your bloody clothes and was cleaning you off..urgh.. if you weren't a split side of me I would of been cringing.I tried to ask you what happened but you would just say I'm sorry..but right as you seemed sane you fell unconscious. So I don't know what happened to you..but you not know? Are you sure you don't know what happened?"

I shook my head and tried to remembered what happened..as I Tried flashes came to me..I saw rain and trees I was running..then it changed I was stumbling down a street..looking at house numbers and street names..I heard myself saying I'm sorry I'm sorry.. then that was all..I didn't seem to remember anything else...

"no..I can only remember flashes but none of them explain what happened.."Sean scratched his arm. He looked around as the silence between us became uncomfortable. He then stood up and stretched,he looked at me smiling a little.

"well,I have to get packed. I'm going to pax prime for a few days. You know if you want you can come..maybe it can help remember you never know. And I really don't want to leave you alone due to your injuries."he pointed to my arm then walked to the kitchen. I sighed and followed him to the kitchen. I took a cup and filled it with water I leaned against the counter watching as Sean made himself a cup of coffee. As he poured himself coffee his sleeve fell revealing a scar around his wrist. My heart dropped as a memory hit me.

"oooh...poor poor Sean so helpless.." I threw him against the wall and pressed my body against his. I grabbed his wrist wrapping each finger around it.I snaked my tongue in and out..I could see the fear in his eyes. It was pleasing to see him in fear. So helpless. So pitiful..

"An-Anti.. St..op.. please you would never do this...your evil...but.. This isn't like you!" I hissed pressing my hand around his throat raising him off the ground he choked for air, his legs kicking trying to fend me off. I laughed as he was so weak and fragile.He didn't know me! I do whatever I want..then I saw it.. the reflection off his eyes filled with fear. I saw a monster..a person who was trusted by my true form only to be betrayed. I backed off dropping Sean to the floor. He gasped for air holding his throat. He scooted away from me scared. I looked at my hands and saw the claws, I looked into a mirror on the wall and saw it again. A blue and black colored eye and a Green and red colored eye filled with insanity...I saw the Horns twisting from my hair.

"no! This isn't me! No no no no!" I punched the mirror shattering it to pieces. I ran to the door and threw it open. Stood in the doorway feeling the jealousy and anger rising in my body I had his away all these years. I was changing I was allowing those feelings to gather up and build now. I wanted power to no longer be just someone's shadow. I had to leave to save him..I couldn't hurt him anymore. I turned back one more time seeing Sean standing holding his wrist now. He looked pained and saddened but terrified all together. I closed my eyes and turned away.

"I never meant to hurt you..I'm sorry!" and with that I ran out into the night.i ran and ran never to return..I could still hear him calling for me.

"Septic!"

I was back to reality when I felt the cup I was holding slipped from grip and shatter at my feet. I jumped quickly picking up the pieces.

"oh shit Sean... I'm sorry I didn't mean too." he looked at and helped pick up pieces of ceramic cup. he shook his head and grabbed a broom.

"look stop saying sorry it's just a cup,don't sweat it Septic. Now how did you drop the cup exactly?" I looked away and felt really bad.

"I saw the scar on your wrist...I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you..I was just jealous of you..I was always in the dark the shadow of you. I guess I snapped."I looked back at Sean. He seemed surprised and saddened. He leaned forward and embraced me with a hug.it caught me completely off guard. But I hugged him back.

"Why didn't you tell me..I never ment to leave you in my shadow. Please next time tell me."he pulled me away and look at me right in the eye.

"AntiSepticEye,you sir are just a darker form of me and I leaving you in the shadows is like abusing myself. You not only me in another form but my brother." He called me his brother. I had never felt more alive till now...At home..