FIFTEEN

Last chapter...

Dedicated to @Tuffah_Muloh...

* * *

Death is most definately not something worth considering.

It's not a happy time for those around you. Those who had to witness your passing.

It's not a moment many of us look forward to, or even dream to feel.

Wait...

First of all, death is not supposed to be felt! Especially by the dead!!!

So someone needed to come up with a 3000+ word essay as to why Louis had is goddamn senses!

Feeling...

Smell...

Taste...

Hearing...

But no sight.

It was pitch black and Louis hated it.

Was he dead or not! Absolutely ridiculous!

Someone was calling him in the distance. And his skin felt tingly and his body was being shaken. Something felt familiar. A scent...

A past memory...

"Louis... Louis wake up."

His eyes fluttered open. He saw the light. So that's the light. But he blinked and the light faded, until he could see he was in a room. A very familiar room, if I may add.

He started regaining feeling in the rest of his body. He felt... wet. The sheets around him had some type of liquid... water maybe? And his t-shirt was sticking to his skin in a very uncomfortable way.

He turned his head to the left. He let out a heart-wrenching scream and fell off the bed. He rolled backwards, away from the bed.

Harry's confused face appeared from the edge of the bed he had just fallen from.

"You look like you've seen a ghost."
"I-I am..."

Louis stuttered as tears started rolling down his cheeks unwillingly. He didn't want Harry to see him cry.

You'd think they would have ended by now.

"Lou, what's wrong? It took me over 3 hours to wake you up."

Harry got off the bed and went on his knees, taking a few cautious steps towards Louis, who retreated further into the corner.

"Wh-what do you mean w-wake me up?"
"Louis, you were having a nightmare."
"For two years?"

His voice squeaked and went higher than usual, as his cheeks were stained with more and more tears. Harry's heart was breaking by the minute. Louis was absolutely shattered and he didn't like the picture of his sassy prince infront of him.

"What? No! What do you mean two years?"
"You-you've been dead for one and a half of those years. Harry, I know I didn't keep my promise, just h..."
"Dead?"

Harry whisper-squeaked, interrupting Louis. The door opened to reveal Niall, Liam and... Zayn? Louis started to cry harder, his body shaking. This was just too much for him.

This couldn't be happening.

"Ok. What gives?"
"Atleast you got him awake."

Liam asked as Niall stated.

"Actually, I haven't gotten any information from him. He's been like this for the past five minutes."
"Has he said anything?"
"Something about me being dead. And he was apologizing. That's it."