THREE

16/MAR/2015

#FightCancerWithHarry

It had been trending for the past two weeks. The world found out about a day after Louis and Harry told them in Tokyo.

Every piece of evidence was there:
-getting sick
-weakness
-trembling
-sudden loss of memory

And the worst of all:
-his hair was falling out!

He was constantly in beanies and bandanas. He stopped wearing fedoras because he couldn't stand to see the hair come out as he removed the fedora. He couldn't face the world normally anymore, but their fans didn't care about his luscious locks. They were more worried about his life!

The doctors explained to the Harry and Louis how the tumor had been developing and was too deep to remove without causing permanent damage to his brain. But they assured them that many cancer patients with this condition lived for many years with the tumor. They could at least calm down at that.

They were currently in Bangkok, enjoying the few days off before heading to Hong Kong. All five were just relieved to still have each other. They couldn't put a lot of pressure on Harry because that would cause the dormant tumor to react and cause more damage.

"I'm still nursing my back injury from Tokyo you idiots!"

Louis exclaimed at Niall, Liam and Zayn who snickered. Harry was asleep. He hadn't slept much since the last concert, but the doctors assured that it was just his system getting used to all the hype again.

No panic there.

They arrived at the mall about half an hour later.

"On a scale of one to ten, will we make it out of this mall alive?"

Zayn asked looking out of the window where screaming fans had already gathered.

"Six."

Harry said.

"Four."

Louis countered looking at Harry with a fond smile.

"Seven."

Liam said being the optimistic one.

"Zero."

Niall shrugged, making everyone turn to him. They laughed and got out of the car, being pulled through the crowds into the mall.

"You ok there Haz?"

Louis asked, linking their arms together by the elbows, and kissed his cheek. Harry smiled, his dimples almost prominent.

"I'm fine Lou. Thank you."
"Hey lovebirds! Catch up would yah!"

Niall shouted. They laughed and walked towards the others who were standing outside the tv studio they were going to.

"Ready?"

Liam asked. Everyone nodded and the doors were opened and they walked into a whole new and colourful world.

* * *

18/MAR/2015

"Goodnight Hong Kong! You've been great!"

Harry shouted running off stage last.

"That was amazing!"

Harry exclaimed backstage. Everyone was dripping wet. It may have 'rained' on stage but who cares. It was fun! But one thing kept bugging everyone. Zayn wasn't himself that night. He actually cried while singing Over Again. Weird huh?