ONE

~TEEN HEARTTHROBE COLLAPSES AT SHOW~

~HARRY STYLES IN A COMA~

~HARRY STYLES DEAD?~

01/MAR/2015

Louis angrily switched off the tv and threw the remote on the floor.

It had been 4 been weeks.

4 weeks since the tour begun.

4 weeks since Harry collapsed in Sydney, Australia.

4 weeks since Louis had seen his beautiful emerald eyes staring at him. He missed his best friend.

Every week the headlines became worse and worse. It was the top story from the time it happened till now. The four were currently in Tokyo, before they had a few days off, then flew out to Singapore.

Louis let out a frustrated sigh as he tugged on his hair. It was about three hours before the show but they needed to leave early to beat traffic and go in for a sound check.

A knock came through the door.

"Hey Lou. They want us down in five."

Louis nodded at Liam then stood up and walked to the closet and picked out a pair of black skinnys and his white VANS OFF THE WALL t-shirt. He just didn't have the energy to look all cheerful.

He put on white converse and walked down to the reception where Niall and Liam were waiting. Niall was sitting on Liam's lap and laughing at something Liam said. It made Louis sick. Not in a bad way. He ships them. But Harry and him were that close.

No ARE! He's not dead. Right?

Zayn joined shortly after and they were led to the vans, shoving through the few fans who actually knew where their hotel was. They sat in silence because no one knew what to talk about. It just didn't feel right without Harry.

Louis logged onto twitter to pass time. One hour to a stadium is no joke. He saw #HarrysNotDead was trending. Their fans were just simply amazing. He started scrolling through the tweets, reading what fans were feeling:

@LiamsBanana: @Harry_Styles get well soon! We miss you so much #HarrysNotDead

@NiallTheIrishman: @Harry_Styles its not the same when youre gone #HarrysNotDead

@Styles_Harry_: @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @ZaynMalik1D #HarrysNotDead believe it! :)

Louis smiled at that. He favorited and retweeted @Styles_Harry_ 's tweet. That would make that fan quite happy.

Before he could blink, news that he had tweeted spread like wildfire.

Man, these kids have no other lives!

He smiled to himself. Everyone was saying how sweet he was to retweet it. How it showed he cared. And ofcourse the other tweets... You know, the usual Directioner stuff.

@Louis_Tomlinson: thank you all for the support. We really appreciate it. Love you guys #HarrysNotDead

Liam, Niall and Zayn also had their phones out. They smiled simultaneously and fav'd and retweeted Louis' tweet.

"You guys are such dorks."

Louis scoffed not looking up, seeing the notification pop up that they had retweeted his tweet. Niall, Liam and Zayn gave him amused looks knowing exactly where this was headed. Louis looked up with a challenging smirk. Niall was the first to accept the challenge.