Part 2

Part 2

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke with a cold shiver. Night had already come. I put my beloved cello into his case and slowly walked up to the house.

My dear Nurse said to me “Tarja, you have been out most of the night...”

I rested my head against the soft pillow and whispered to my Nurse “I am remembering what happened to me.”

My dear Nurse held me tightly as I began to drift into a deep sleep.

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Father looked angrily at Joshua. Joshua held his gaze.

“You are not welcome here” said father with his thick German accent.

Joshua replied “let me take Tarja and you’ll never have to see us again.”

“Miranda, take Arek and Tarja to their rooms” said Father sternly.

I refused to go as I gripped Joshua tightly; he kissed me on my head and whispered

“I love you my daughter.” He handed me his Cello. “This is yours now.”

Father pulled me off him and glared at me which frightened me. Mother blocked Joshua as he tried to intervene but mother then grabbed my arm and dragged me to my bedroom, I tried to fight her but I was too weak.

Raised voices could be heard over the music...

Then all went silent down stairs, my blood ran cold that moment.

Father stumbled into my room, covered in blood... My fear of him increased greatly...

Father dressed his obese body; his green eyes dulled from the hatred the once held. The ropes were loosened enough for me escape into the bathroom. I let the contents of my stomach come up. I sobbed violently and began to hyperventilate. Mother came in and asked quietly “You not feeling too well?” She was oblivious of what Father had done.

I cleaned myself up and dressed in a fresh nightgown. Father could not look at me, I glared at him...