A Very Big Surprise (15)

ELSA'S POV*

I woke up on the couch in Merida's lounge room and rubbed my head. Then I remembered my dream and laughed loudly.

I mean in my dream I saw Jack right next to me.

I stood up walked into the kitchen.

"I had the weirdest dream." I declared in an amused tone looking in the cupboard for an asprin for my headache.

"Oh yeah?" A male voice asked me from behind. Hiccup obviously.

"I had a dream we were driving and Jack was next to me, weird right?" I laughed as my hand clutched the bottle of pills.

"Wow, that is weird." Hiccup said sarcastically.

"It is!" I laughed as I opened the cupboard with cups in it.

"Right!" Hiccup dragged out the 'i' and laughed. I filled up my glass with water and put an asprin in my mouth, swallowing it with some water.

"And you know what else?" I put my hands on the counter.

"Elsa?"

I hummed a response.

"You might want to turn around."

I sighed and turned around.

"Okay so-" I stopped short. I opened my mouth and tried to speak.

"Y-y-you. And I talked to, and dream. Asprin, water, cup, car, Jack. This is. Funeral, Alex, dead.... MERIDA!" I mumbled everything except for Merida's name.

Merida was running with a pillow in her hand.

"FROST! WHAT ARE YE DOING? YOU'VE BLOODY SCARED HER HALF TA DEATH!" She screamed as she hit Jack with a pillow.

Jack laughed and grabbed the pillow, pulling it from Merida. Merida grumbled and left the room.

"Calm down!" Jack yelled.

"He's really here!?" I shouted, getting there attention.

"Hi Elsie." He teased.

"I need another asprin." I joked.

"But how? Why? What? Where we're you?"

"Okay. I flew back. I needed to come home because you were distressed, I can't answer that one and I was in Burgess." Jack said, rather professionally.

"So you're here." I ended. He grinned and nodded.

"Jack!" I squealed, running to him and jumping in his arms. He grunted as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"I missed you!" I yelled into his ear.

"Okay snowflake, calm down." He gasped. I hugged him tighter and he hugged back.

I felt so happy right now.

It didn't matter that I was only wearing a t-shirt and underwear, with no make up and my hair a mess.

All that mattered was Jack.

"Okay Els, I can't breathe." Jack choked.

I released my tight grip and giggled.

"Sorry." I giggled.

"There's just one more thing I want to do." Jack said after some time of awkwardly standing there. I nodded and he took a step closer. I felt kind of scared so I took a step back. He grinned and stepped forward again, me stepping back in return.

This continued until I hit the wall with my back.

Jack smirked.

I pouted and shrieked as he picked me up and placed me on his shoulder.