Embarrassment (8)

RAPUNZELS POV*

I heard Anna squeal from Elsa's room.

"Ermehgawd! Punzie!" I heard her squeal.

I got up wearily, glancing at her alarm clock.

7:32

Really Anna?

I stood next to Anna and saw the cutest thing.

Elsa and Alex sleeping together, the sleeping platinum blonde had her head on the passed out black haired boys chest, laying on the side with Alex holding her in his arms.

"Awww." I said sweetly.

"Elsa and Jack are so-"

"What?!?" I whisper shouted.

"Oh. Um I uh, well um...." Anna whispered quickly shifting her eyes nervously and biting her lip.

"You mean...." I asked, widening my emerald green eyes.

"That Alex is Jack? Yep." She blurted.

"Ermehgawd." I squealed as I took out my IPhone and snapped a picture of the two. I sent it to Anna and 'Alex'.

Anna and I rushed out the room where Anna explained to me the plan.

"Elsa, Elsa changed after we left. I don't really remember anything actually. Just us having fun, building snowmen called Olaf, riding sleds, ice skating. You know, fun things, but then it just... Changed.

But coming back here, she started talking again, laughing again. She sang again. She was so so so so so so so excited about seeing everyone again, but it was constantly, Jack, Jack, Jack. Then when he pushed her away, she shut herself up again." She sniffed towards the end. "And I'd only had her for a few weeks." She completely broke down, her chest heaving with sobs.

So Alex is actually Jack.

Wow.

Eventually Anna's sobs subsided and she wiped her eyes.

"Sorry." She mumbled, flashing a smile. "But, we'll get Elsie back."

I nodded.

We had to.

ELSA'S POV*

I opened my eyes and was startled by my position.

I was on my side, my hands holding eachother and against my chest, and my, my....

My head on Alex's chest.
I felt him beginning to stir and he opened his eyes.

"Good morning?" He asked sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning." I yawned. I stood up and looked in my vanity mirror.
My hair was always a mess. I tackled my tangled locks with my ice blue brush and saw Alex back in bed. I softly chuckled and continued brushing my hair.

Anna burst into the room, a smile plastered on her face.
Rapunzel following close behind her.

"G'morning Elsie." Anna smirked.
"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled, pushing past them to get to my source of survival.

Coffee.

I sipped my coffee and found my thoughts drifting to the scene at the hospital. I couldn't breathe or anything. I wondered how that happened. How it was joke gone wrong.

And then about Jack.
How he just disappeared.

"Anna." I called, still thinking about Jack.

"Yep?" Anna bounded into the kitchen where I was sitting at the table, sipping leisurely at my delicious coffee.

"Why don't we go out today?" I asked. Anna's eyes lit up in excitement. She nodded quickly.

"Okay. Well, let's get ready and leave about ten-ish?" Anna asked me. I smiled and nodded.

I finished my coffee and placed it in the sink after rinsing it. I went to my room and collected my clothes that I was going to wear and my towel. I locked the ensuite door and stripped off my clothes. I jumped in the shower and turned the water on, soon warm water engulfed me, I sighed and began washing my hair and body. I stood in the warm stream of water gushing out of the shower head. Unwillingly, I reached for the tap and shut the water off. I reached for my towel hanging on the thin, metal pole that went around the top of the shower.

It fell from my grasp.
Damn it.

My towel was drenched.

"Anna!" I yelled. No response.

"Argh!" I groaned loudly.

I opened the door connecting my ensuite to my room and saw Alex sleeping, I pulled my underwear and bra on and ran to my wardrobe. I got half way when I heard groan.

"Ummmmmmm." I heard Alex say. I turned around slowly, my face burning with embarrassment.

"Um, uh, haha." I said nervously.
I ran into my wardrobe and found a towel. I wrapped it around me and stepped out of my wardrobe.

"I'll, just, uh....." I mumbled, Alex was sitting there, wide-eyed and mouth open.

I locked the door and began getting dressed. That whole scene reminded me of when I was twelve years old.

*Flashback*

I woke up and saw that Jack was gone from beside me, I love how we can sleep in the same bed without it being weird. I pulled myself unwillingly from his bed and straightened up the blanket and pillows. I pulled open my bag and chose out what I was going to wear. I undressed from my pyjamas and picked up my light blue denim shorts and slipped it on to one leg.

"Elsa! We're going sw-" Jack yelled flinging open the door.

I stood there shocked, unable to move, my best friend was staring at me, his mouth open he looked at the wall behind me instead.

"Um I was just coming to say that we're, um, going swimming." He said embarrassment evident on both our faces. I nodded and he left, I turned around to see the 'wall' he was staring at was indeed a mirror. I shook my head and continued getting dressed.

I sat down next to Jack on the couch and laid my head in his lap. Alot of people mistake us as a couple, but I always deny it, we're just best friends.

Jack played with my hair and I closed my eyes.

"Elsa."

I hummed a reply and opened my eyes. He leaned down to my ear.

"What happened in the room shouldn't matter because I've seen you in a bikini before." He whispered. I blushed and kissed his cheek as I sat up. He was holding the cheek that I kissed and was red. I giggled as I looked at his sister Emma.

She had heard everything.

Emma and I giggled at Jack who was still holding his cheek.

A/N

So this chapter got extremely messed up. I wrote the flash back but it didn't save and I published it. Sorry ^.^

1054 words