Chapter 24

---------------------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! 

Between cheer practice, pictures, athletic meetings, sleeping.....i barely have time to do anything!

i cant belive im gonna say this....but..I CANT WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START! but NNOOO...../:

Well, enjoy :)

-----------------------------------

"Do I know you?"

She seemed to snap out of her frozen lost-deep-in-thought look and gave me a hug. "Oh, I haven't seen you in so long!" I didn't know what to say. There was this strange woman hugging me.

"Aunt Jen?" Dylan said from behind me. She released me and I turned to face Dylan. His icey glare directed right at her. "Who is she?" He pointed a thumb at me.

She sighed and made her way to her living room, turned off the tv, and sat down on a couch. "You can sit down if you'd like." She said to me.

"I'm good standing." I said. "I just want to know what's going on." I crossed my arms over my chest. Dylan walked over next to me and shoved his hands in his pocket. He contiuned to stare at his aunt.

"Chloe," She sighed. "Where's your mom?" She asked me.

"She dead." I said flatly, shoving the emotion in the back of my mind for later.

"And you're dad?"

"Died when I was like 3 or 4." I replied in the same tone.

She sighed, stood up, and slapped her hands down on her thighs. She walked over to the window and stared out of it for about a minute. I looked at Dylan, who seemed just about as bored and confused as I was.

What's she doing? I asked him.

Thinking. He replied.

She sighed into the window and then turned to us. She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it.

"Can you just tell us already!" I jumped by Dylan's sudden outburst.

She walked back to the couch and sat down. "You guys are twins." She admitted. I was stared at her. I have a brother?

"What?" Dylan asked, his eyes traveled from his, well, I guess our aunt, to me. "She's......my sister?"

"Feel kinda bad that you tied me to a chair now?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes and looked back at Aunt Jen. "Are we seriously related?" I pointed back and forth between Dylan and I.

She nodded. "Dylan, you're actually younger." I smiled at the thought that I was older. "Chloe, was born first, but only by two or three minutes." A sad look formed in her eyes. "You seem, there's only one True Alpha allowed to exist at one time on the planet. It's the way it always was. But when your mom had twins, your dad, Jacob, didn't know what to do.

"At the hospital, Chloe was born first. Minutes later came Dylan." She pointed to each of us as she said our names. "Before I say anything else I want you to know, both of you, that your dad loved you both, so so much. But the council said he could only have one child. So he walked to the baby viewing place.

"You guys were both sleeping. He stared at both of you for the longest time." I saw that her eyes were wet. "He stood there all day even."

"So, how'd we get seperated?" Dylan asked.

"While your dad was watching you guys, all these doctors came in suddenly. They were all rushing and they carried you," she looked at Dylan, "away." She paused for a moment. "You had stopped breathing." She let a single tear fall down her cheek.