chapter 1

♡ Two weeks until we graduate. ♡

Laurance enters the class room.
My cousin Aphmau was talking to me.
Laurance went and started talking to Dante and Garroth.

Dante- aww i cant believe your still going out with kaley.

Laurance - well Aphmau set me up with her . At first i didnt really like her but , then we got to know eachother and yeah . I like her alot. Plus shes Aphmau's cousin so , close enough.

Garroth- so its just me and Dante fighting over Aphmau?

Laurance -I guess so . I mean Aphmau doesnt like me like that and i been sad since my dog died .

Dante- get over it Laurance!!!

Laurance -I CANT !! I MISS MY DOG SO MUCH. I can feel my heart beating fast and the tears are coming now!!

Garroth - Dante . Leave Laurance alone .Hes in bad times right now.

Dante - Garroth Shut up !?

Garroth -make me Dante

* Dante chased Garroth out of the class room. Laurance sat in his seat and waited for them to come back.

♡《 Aphmau and i aka -Kaley》♡

Aphmau was brushing her hair. I was looking at Laurance.

Aphmau- Hey little cousin . Why dont you go and talk to him. I mean hes all alone right now.

Kaley- I want to go and talk to him but , i dont want to leave you.

Aphmau - its fine . Really Kaley. Aaron is going to sit with me so , ethier way its fine.

Kaley - are you only doing that because you know Garroth and Dante are in love with you and you want to get them mad.

Aphmau - what . Pppff . No . I just want to han with Aaron . Gosh . Is it obvious.

Kaley -yeah it is. Everyone knows you and Aaron are friends . Didnt Laurance have a crush on you.

Aphmau - Now he likes you now

Kaley - what ever. Im gonna go and talk to. Laurance now.

Aphmau - yeah you dont that.

♡I walk towards Laurance. ♡