June, X801

Magnolia, Fiore       2:22 a.m.
Fernandez Residence

The redhead cuddled up to her blueberry colored husband, enjoying the feeling of him there.

"MAMA!!!"

The redhead was instantly awoken by the screams of her son.

There he was. Only three years old and already getting nightmares. All Erza could do was sigh and pick up the crying child.

"Mystogan, it's okay." she rubbed his back, feeling the leftover tears wet her shirt.

"M-Mama, it was really bad!" her son whimpered.

"What happened this time?" she asks, taking the both of them back to her room.

"P-Papa was crying and th-the guild was covered in red..." Mystogan cried more onto her shirt as she laid him on her bed.

"Erza?" the groggy blunette next to her rubbed his eyes of sleep as the redhead climbed onto the bed.

"Another nightmare?" he asks and she nods.

"Jellal, this is the ninth time this month. Shouldn't we have him checked out?" Erza asks.

"It's probably just a phase. All kids go through this." Jellal tucks the redhead and the tiny blunette under the covers of their bed.

"None of the other kids went through this, Jellal. Siegrain isn't going through it so, how is Mystogan the only one?" Erza pulls on a worried expression as she strokes her son's blue locks to calm him down.

"What was it this time?" he asks, seeing their son fall back asleep.

"It was worse this time. He said that the guild was covered in blood..." Erza began to look more worried and Jellal cups her face with his hand.

"I'm sure that everything will be okay, Erza." Jellal smiled, making Erza feel a little less concerned.

"We'll see Makarov in the morning, okay?" he kisses the redhead and she nods.

Magnolia, Fiore       4:39 a.m.
Fullbuster Residence

The absence of warmth is what woke her up. The blunette wasn't exactly surprised. Her husband had been getting up at rather unusual times lately to go on long jobs that would take months to complete.

"Gray-sama..." she shivers, missing the warmth that came from the ice mage.

She whimpers slightly, not realizing that her sons were outside watching.

"Dad left again..." One whispered.

"Daddy always leaves..." The second one holds his Teru Teru Bozo doll close.

"He'll come back, you guys!" the third one whisper-shouts at his brothers, grabbing his necklace that their father gave to him.

"He always comes back..." he grips his necklace tighter.

Magnolia, Fiore       3:28 a.m.
Dragneel Residence

The pinkette splashed water once more on his face. He grips on his chest, feeling the thumping sensation go through his body once more.

"Natsu?" his wife, his blonde queen, came inside their bathroom.

She hated to see him like this. He was sick, he had been for a while now. She didn't know how it started or when it would end but, all she knew was that it hurt him.

"Natsu, do you need the pills again?" she asks, already prepared beforehand.

"I hate those things. They taste like plastic." Natsu groaned, getting up from the floor.

"Natsu, don't be stubborn.", she stares directly at him, "Please..."

He couldn't resist the face of his concerned wife. Natsu sighs, grabbing the pills from the blonde and swallowing them whole, feeling the instant relief of the thumping away.

"This is getting serious, Natsu. This isn't heartburn," she says as he drags them both back to bed.

"I didn't think it was in the first place. Heartburn burns, right?" Natsu asks and she sighs.

"No, it doesn't but, that doesn't matter. Natsu, tomorrow, the first thing we're doing is going to Porlyusica. The kids had to have their annual anyway." she snuggles against his bare chest, feeling instantly warm from his body heat.

"I'll always be here... You know that... Right, Luce?" the pinkette looks down and the blonde, locking their eyes together.

"I know." she kissed him softly before falling back to sleep in his embrace.

Magnolia, Fiore      10:39 a.m.
Guild: Fairy Tail

"Snowman! Come fight me!" a small pinkette in pigtails shouted at one of the Fullbuster triplets.

Ur, the middle triplet, who was currently in the middle of polishing his prized necklace, looks back at the small pinkette and says, "Not now, Nashi."

She pouts and crosses her arms, "You're never going to get strong if you sit there polishing you're stupid necklace all day!"

An anger tick appeared on the Fullbuster boy, having him turn slowly at the Dragneel daughter.

"What did you say, Spitfire?" his eye twitched.

"Ur's necklace is stupid!" Nashi blew a raspberry before running away with a smirk on her face.

"NASHI DRAGNEEL!!! TAKE THAT BACK!!!" Ur placed his necklace carefully before chasing after her in anger.

"Catch me if you can, snowman!" Nashi giggles, accidentally bumping into her other rival as she ran.

"NASH!!! I'LL AVENGE YOU, MY CRANBERRY JUICE BOX!" the equally small black-haired and red-eyed girl, Metalicana, also began chasing after the pinkette.

"Idiots." a groan is heard from a white-haired girl in headphones.

Even though she was only two years older than the kids chasing each other, she acted more like her father than a little girl.

"You should smile a little more, Mina-san." a redhead the same age as Mina sat next to her.

"Simon-san..." she blushed, hearing the giggling of her mother in the background.

Even though she was only five, she was fully aware of what her mother was. A dangerous kind of person, known to the world as:

a SHIPPER.

And God forbid, her baby sister catches the shipper's disease (her father nicknamed this), she would be forever doomed to be shipped with the redhead next to her.

"Your dad's staring at me again..." Simon sighs as Mina turned once again to see that her father staring at the pair.

"Don't mind, Daddy. He's too afraid of Mommy to hurt you." Mina sips on her juice box.

"Uncle Laxus doesn't seem like that kind of person but, Dad is like that and Rosy-nee too." Simon sighs, hearing the destruction the three are causing in the guild.

"They are idiots..." Mina sighs.

"Silver-sama..." Another five-year-old boy with short black hair stared at the eldest of the Fullbuster triplets, hearts in his brown eyes.

"Gale-nii, you're drooling on my book..." His younger brother, Kaede, straightened his reading glasses as he grabbed his book away.

"Kaede, do you think Silver-sama likes me?" Gale asks, catching the attention of their father, who choked on the iron he was eating.

"I don't know. I'm only four, Onii-san!" Kaede says as he picks up his book to read.

"How cute. Gale has a crush already." their mother, who was reading next to Kaede, giggled.

"Not to Stripper's son, he won't!" Their father shouted, receiving a sigh from his small blunette wife.

All and all, these were peaceful times for the guild.