Chapter Eleven

Mulai dari awal

I stepped in the shower thinking I would need to relieve some stress but I didn't. I grab the soap that my new dermatologists told me to use. I washed, massaged, and rinsed myself before stepping out of the shower.

I then realized I didn't grab clothes, opening the door slightly to make sure he wasn't in there, I snuck out only to find a pair of PJ's on the bed with some underwear and a sports bra. I silently thanked him and quickly placed them on.

I walk to the Conference room to hang out with my friends. When I walked in, they were all sitting around the circular table talking, I plopped down next to Marissa and joined the conversation.

"Let me see your ring Grace," Paige squealed. I took it off and slid it to her. She placed it on her finger and admired how beautiful it was. She gave it back, and we started talking about our picnics, and jobs and stuff.

Someone clears their throat from behind me and says "Excuse me Princess, but Mason has requested your presence in his room." Steve said from behind me.

"Well guys, I guess I'll see you all later on this morning." I start to get up before Steve starts talking again.

"Sorry to interrupt but Mason wants me to inform you and your friends the agenda for next week. Would you like me to read the agenda or would you like to read it for yourself."

"For our self please," Meghan said hurriedly.

He gave us each a copy of the agenda and stood there waiting for our responses.

Hello, there ladies, this will be our agenda for the week, the Princess will accompany, after all, you are her guest.

I will be providing each of you with a special gift card, it has you alls name on each one and will always be yours. I will use these as future gifts unless something happens. I have placed $5,000 dollars on the cards and they will be for you to spend anywhere, spend as much as you like.

Every morning breakfast will be ready by 9:30 and if you can't wait until then there will be things to eat before then. We will all eat in the garden in front of my house, it has a fountain and many flowers so you can't miss it. breakfast will end at whatever time, and you are allowed to come down in any attire as long as you're socially approachable.

Sunday: Laser Tag

Monday: Shopping, there will be a private jet ready by 10:30 in the morning so it can bring you to New York, we should make it there by 1:30 or earlier. We will shop there all day and catch the flight back at 9:30 and we should be back before 12:30

Tuesday: Will be a relaxing day by the pool.

Wednesday: Free day.

Thursday: We will go Go Kart racing and try multiple car racing

Friday: We will go to a Club that I own

Saturday: Is a day to relax

Sunday: Just hang out

A limo will be provided for transportation.

Things don't have to go as plan, this is so we don't stay in the house all day doing nothing, and Grace deserves to have some fun.

-M.B.

"What..."

"The..."

"Fuck."

Emily, Sydney, and Mya said, finishing each other's sentences. I was speechless myself, where is he getting all this money from. He doesn't have to do this for me.