Killing the Band (book 2 of Kicking Ass)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Her eyes were wide open and she shook in place like a seager. I looked at her frantic, was this is? was she dead now?

I looked at her eyes that were flickering diffrent colors from purple to red to green to blue to yellow. Then they rolled to the back of her head. Her body stopped shaking and her chest stopped.

My hands and arms were shaking. I turned and slammed my fist into the brick wall. It hurt and I probably broke a couple bones, but it will heal.

"Nurse!" I screamed my voice was cracking as tears pored down my face. I was still facing the wall, "Nurse!" I screamed it louder.

"Whats the matter Ace?" I heard one Nurse say but she slowly cut her self off when she saw the heart monitor above the bed.

"Doctor!!!" I heard her yell out of the room and down the hall way. She ran over to the bed and pressed a button then hooked my little sister up to some thing. Everything was blurred as tears washed up inside my eyes.

I saw two or three more figures rush in and help the first nurse.

I watched agent the wall as they made her body jump up 5 times. They soon stopped and then said a time and date.

"No... no this can't be happening. You have to do something to save her, she can't die!" I screamed after the doctors, but they didn't do anything, they just walked away and said their sorrys.

 I made my way over to her deat bed stumbleing over my own two feet.

"Ivy wake up." I asked one more time. I solked by her bed side before I called Ryan, Peter and Hunter to break the news. They were all at Peter's house so this should be short and easy.

"Hey Ace, your on speaker. How is Ivy doing?"

"Dead. Soon I will be too." I hit the end button.

~Ivy~

I flood of light came back to me. It was squeezing my body making me feel like I couldn't breath in, and I couldn't.

I sucked in hard and my eyes opened up wide. I opened them too see a door. I looked over to the side of me.

"Holy fuck! Ivy!" my brother screamed with tears streaming down his face. He gathered my in a hug crying and spilling words into my ear.

"I love you Ivy, please stay awake this time, don't fall asleep!"

Just then I heard the door slam open I jumped at the sight of 3 more dudes standing there I remember them and everything but I forgot there names. This includes my brother.

"I thought you said she was dead! Ace you can't go around stying that then saying that you are gonna kill yourself!" The guy with the dark brown hair said, my mate or something like that. He came over and hit Ace's head.

They all started a fuss and didn't quiet down until the nurse came in.

"What is with all you guys, you lost Ivy, you shouldn't be fighting.

"I'm not dead...." I said my voice was week and confused.

"Oh my god." The nurse ran out of the room then came back in with a doctor.

"Okay you boys out of the room we gotta run some test. This is a miracle.

"No they stay." I heard myself speak up before they guys got up and started to leave.

"Okay... well then they gotta stay on the back wall." they all got up and went to the wall and slumped down and started to whisper to each other.

~~~~

I sat in the room staring at the ceiling not wanting to fall asleep. The boys scared me into staying awake for the night so I don'r die again. The doctor is totally agents it but I'm not taking the risk.

They were going to let me go tomorrow, thank god. I hated hospitals.

I yawned and looked up at the clock. It was 4am. Just a couple more hours. I looked over at my phone that for some odd reason my parent left here.

 I picked it up and started to look through the contacts. I knew all the people but for some reason I couldn't match their names to their faces. Well now I could to Ace, Peter, Ryan and Hunter.

I sent out a text to each of them try to find something to do,

me- you awake?

 I waited a little for someone to respond.

Peter-yeah

Ace- now i am whats wrong?

hunter- suuuuup girl?!

I assumed Ryan was sleeping and decided to text Hunter.

me- bored as hell hbu

hunter- bout the same.

I ended up texting Peter and Ace after they got pissed that I didn't respond and thought I died. Blah blah blah.

ace- ur still the same old sarcastic sister. nvr change tht

I smiled at that. I would hope I never will change.

I sent out my messages very short and slowly. It took my a little while to hit the buttons. I could see where they were but I couldn't aim for some reason and my hands were just non stop shaking.

I was texting Ace and talking bout how I couldn't wait to play again and I couldn't wait to record and play up on stage.

ace- ivy, dont get ur hopes up...

me- y at the most it will prob only be 2 weeks :D

ace- no... the doctor said that your movement is off u can see fine and everything but u mite not beable to play bass for the nxt yr if not forever... it will be okay, we will wait for you. it wont be that long.

My heart dropped to my stomach. No that can't be true. Playing guitar has been my life, it's the only thing I know.

me- ace stop joking. that cnt be true bass is the ONLY thing ik!!!!! this cnt be true plz tell me its not.

ace- ...  :(

I threw my phone across the room and started to cry. This can't be true. I was an awesome bassist, if I don't play for a year I'll loos all my skill! What the hell!

I slumped back into my bed. My blankets were up by my chest and I hugged them closer, the only thing for comfort.

My phone went off a couple more times and vibrated along the floor before it went dead. Dead. Wish that were me at the moment.

i feel like i have no life, but a life that is deticated to you guys... well for one day so far. I hope you guys like this chapter! :) Ill try to start making them all long like this one :) thanks for fallowing over love you guys ;) :)

Killing the Band (book 2 of Kicking Ass)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें