Saying Goodbye{Final}

F.I.N.A.L. Chapter. No next book. No spin off (Maybe.. haven't really decided tbh)

Enjoy!
xx

Two Months Later

I zipped up my last suitcase. I was finally fully packed to leave for college. One suitcase contained my clothes and shoes and another contained things for my dorm room like photos of everyone, some things to remind me of mom and the one secret photo of the baby I never had. Along with a few other things. Everything else I will but when I get there. Classes don't start for two weeks so I had time to get everything.

"Cassie your taxi is here!" Dustin said, coming into the room. He took one suitcase and I grabbed the other along with my carry on and we went down the steps. "I could have taken you to the airport you know?"

"Yeah, I know." I said. "But if you did take me then I wouldn't want to go."

"That is true." Dustin said. He helped the taxi driver put my suitcases into the trunk. I turned to Kendall and Katelyn standing on the sidewalk.

"Don't let Dustin get into too much trouble." I said as I hugged Katelyn. She laughed.

"No promises." Katelyn said. I laughed and pulled back. I hugged Dustin next.

"Behave." Dustin said.

"No promises." I said in the same tone Katelyn did. He laughed in my ear. I walked over to Kendall. I have him a quick hug, but Kendall squeezed tighter.

"Don't you forget about me."