Getting Sick

Another week later..

I layed there in the bed, groaning. I have been up all night constantly going to the bathroom and only a few times did I actually go to the bathroom. All the other times I was throwing up. I didn't even know I could throw up so many times, but I did. It didn't even seem like I had a lot in my stomach. At one point during the night the throwing up woke up Katelyn who then woke up Dustin.

"Hey I brought you some juice." Dustin said as he came into my room. "And Katelyn made some breakfast. I brought you some. Maybe you can see if you keep it down." 

"Okay, I'll try." I said. I watched him put the tray down on the bed. "Oh my god." I said. I covered my mouth and ran back out of the bedroom, quickly making it to the bathroom.

"CASSIE!" I heard both Dustin and Katelyn call. I heard footsteps behind me as I emptied my stomach once again.

"Are you alright?" Katelyn asked. "What happened?"

"I don't know. I took her the food like you said. I set it in front of her so she could eat and she ran to the bathroom." Dustin said.

"Maybe she really is sick." Katelyn said.

"I'm calling the doctor." Dustin said. I heard footsteps retreat meaning Dustin had left the room. Oh man, I don't want to go to the doctors. What could be wrong with me?