Seeing Kendall Behind Dustin's Back

A week later

"Where do you think you're going?" Dustin asked. I turned to look at him.

"I'm just going to the movies with some friends." I said.

"I'll come too." Dustin said, grabbing his keys.

"I'm just going to be the movies I don't need a babysitter." I said.

"It's been a while since I've been to the movies." Dustin said.

"Dustin." Katelyn said, coming into the room. She looked at me. "Have fun Cassie. Do you need any money?"

"No, I got enough." I said. I left the house before they could say anything else. I jumped onto my car and started to drive down the street.

Dustin's POV

"I'm telling you babe, something has been going up with her." I said. Katelyn rolled her eyes.

"There has been nothing going on with her. She is just hating you for taking her boyfriend away like every teenage does." Katelyn said.

"But she has been acting weird all week like she has been hiding something." I said.

"You are just being paranoid." Katelyn said.

"Fine." I said. I grabbed my keys.

"Where are you going?" Katelyn asked.

"To prove to you that I am not paranoid." I said. I walked out of the house and to my car.

There was one movie theater she likes. They use too much butter on the popcorn and more cheese on the nachos.

"Yo Dustin what's up man?" Chad, a high school dropout asked. I looked at him and nodded. "Are you joining Kendall and Cassie for the movie?"

"What? They're here? Together? As in together together?" I asked.

"Yeah, they have been coming here all week." Chad said. "They are in theater 8 watching Hot Pursuit."

Oh they are so busted.