What The Doctor Said

Alright I just have to say I am really liking how this book is going... anyone else agree?

Enjoy!
xx

The waiting room had some weird smell. There was a small kid in the corner that was literally under a chair hiding from everyone. Yes, I am in a predicates office. I swear Dustin thinks I am five.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Because you needed to see a doctor." Dustin said.

"This is a doctors office for babies." I said.

"You are seventeen. Still have to come here until your eighteen." Dustin said. I groaned and sat back in my seat.

"Cassandra Belt." the nurse called. I got up and so did Dustin.

"Oh no you will wait here." I said. Dustin glared at me, but sat back down. I followed the nurse to the back. She weighed me and took my blood pressure and temperature which were all normal. She handed me a cup to pee in. I went into the bathroom and did my business. After I was done I washed my hands I walked out of the bathroom and handed it to the nurse. I followed into a room and sat down. She left the room without a word.

Half an hour later and I was going nuts. The doctor still hasn't come in. What is taking the guy so long? Is it a guy? The door opened and the doctor came in along with Dustin.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Cassandra." the doctor asked.

"Cassie." I corrected him. "Why is my brother in here?"

"There is something I need to tell the both of you." he said.

"What is it?" Dustin and I asked together.

"Cassandra, sorry Cassie.. you're pregnant." the doctor said.

"I'm gonna kill him."

Another Happy Mistakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें