The BIG Day

I could hear people talking as they came in. I stood outside the door as I waited for it to be time. I stood in my dress and heels.

"Wow." I heard Kendall say. I turned around and saw him standing a few steps away from me. "You look... wow." Kendall said. I blushed.

"Thank you Kendall." I said. There was an awkward silence I stood there shifting back and forth, left and right and Kendall still was a few steps away.

"Cassie?" I heard Katelyn say. I opened the door slightly. "Are people in their seats?" she asked. I looked over at Kendall who nodded at me.

"Yes they are." I said. Katelyn nodded. She grabbed something from behind her and walked out to the hallway in her full gown. "Katelyn you look beautiful."

"Thanks Cassie. I just hope Dustin will think so too." Katelyn said.

"He isn't going to be able to take his eyes off you." Kendall said from behind us.

"Thank you Kendall." Katelyn said. He smiled at her and then I heard the wedding march music play. 

"That's your cue." I said. Katelyn nodded and we went over to the double doors. I stood in front of Katelyn. The doors opened and we slowly started to walk in.

*skipping the whole at the alter stuff*

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Dustin you may kiss your bride." he said. Dustin smiled wide and pulled Katelyn forward. Everyone cheered as they shared the first kiss as husband and wife.