Living With A Police Officer Epilogue

Start bij het begin

            Sassy and I chose a short green dress with an A neckline. It tucks it just below the bust and flows out around the knees. Her brown locks are pulled up into an elegant twist at the top of her head, decorated with a single daisy weaved into her hair to match the bouquet.

            “Smile” The photographer mutters beginning to snap pictures from every angle possible.

            A few minutes later another knock at the door disrupts the peace again.

            “What now?” Sassy hollers just as she slips her feet into the black pumps.

            “It’s time” Ian’s voice mumbles from the other side of the door.

            “Shit” I breathe, clamping a shaking hand around my stomach to calm me down.

            Sassy snatches my arm and yanks me from the couch. She looks sternly into my eyes with her sweet brown ones and grins ear to ear.

            “Ready to become my real sister Har?” She beams.

            Unable to help it a huge million dollar smiles spreads across my face and I nod frantically the butterflies disappearing from my stomach so quickly it’s as if they were never there to begin with. I gather up my dress and hurry to the door flinging it open to come face to face with Ian. My dad for the day.

            Ever since the incident last year, Ian and I have been closer then we were before the first time with Blaine. He was one of my best friends, or is. Instead of having him as best man since I needed someone to walk me down the aisle, he was my go to dad man.

            Ian smiles warmly at me, crossing the room to hug me awkwardly without crushing my stomach. Ian looks handsome in his black tux with his curly brown hair gelled neatly into a faux hawk. His aqua blue tie matches the colour of his gleaming eyes.

            Sassy grins as she sees him and scans him up and down undressing him with her eyes. Ian glances over in her direction and smiles letting her know he caught her. Sassy blushes and winks shamelessly at him strutting over to the mirror in attempts to put on a show for him.

            Sassy and Ian hit it off after meeting while rescuing me and they’ve been together ever since. Well I wouldn’t say since, they were fuck buddies for a short time before coming out of the closet as a couple.

            “Ready Chickadee?” Ian smiles at me stepping up with his hand extended.

            I nod unable to say anything because of the butterflies in my stomach that are now racking my body. Ian smiles reassuringly at me and takes my hand squeezing it gently.

            “You don’t have to worry about anything Harmony, Drew’s not gonna leave you at the altar” Ian jokes leading me from the room with Sassy prancing along behind me, my long train clamped tightly in her hands.