Everybody Meet Luke Mason

Start from the beginning

We all nodded as we all knew her, Blair was in my class for muggle studies

"Ginny?" A voice said behind me.

Turning to see, Harry stood with Ryan behind him, Jason on the left and Draco on his right. Harry had smirked at me as I was wearing his only Quidditch jumper and I had his wand messing around with it. "Babe why are you wearing my jumper?" Harry smirked. I heard an "awe" from the girls as Harry wrapped his arms around me. "Because I'm cold" I grinned back at him.

"Awe these Hinny feels" says Eva in awe. I gave her a weird look and she winked back. "Captain of the ship ALL ABOARD!!" Emilie screeched while pointed at Harry and I. I rolled my eyes at her enthusiasm. Always the loud one Ems.

"Eva..." says Ryan. All of our attention turned to the blonde who was cuddling with Janet. Awe that's so cute.

"Yes Ryan?" Eva asked her voice laced with curiosity.

"I know who your dating" was all Ryan said with that said he then kissed Janet on the cheek and got up, he jogged over to the bathroom and locked it shut.

"Eva... You didn't say anything" I said my brows furrowed.

"Yeah whose the lucky fella or not so lucky?" Crystal says jokingly, we all chuckled while Eva just glared playfully at Crystal.

"We have to make sure he's good enough" says Janet.

"Who is he?" Asked Hermione.

"Really?" Pely said astonished. We all turned to Pely who was cuddling with Draco. Awe cutes but kind of awkward as Emilie and Hermione are the only ones without there boyfriends. We'll Emilie doesn't have one, Hermione hadn't talked to me about Ron which I grew concerned about. It's been a month and a half without them together. Romione.

"I don't know what Ryan is talking about" Eva said cooly but we, as in all the girls knew better. She's hiding something and we will find out.

"Come on we have a party to go to" Eva changed the subject and the all the boys raised there brows.

"Harry I'm going out tonight" I told Harry. I could tell he was a bit upset. He isn't very good at hiding his emotions.

"But I don't want you to" Harry nudged me then took my hand, following that he buried his head into the side of my neck. I saw out of the corner of my eye Emilie taking a picture of us. But before I could protest Harry had spoken, "please I'll miss you" he whispered. Did I just hear that right?

"Come with us so" I said trying to hide my overjoy as Harry said he'd miss me.

Wait is he falling for me?

"I just want to cuddle with you Gin, please" he gave me a pleaded look. Ugh how can I resist him?

"Come on Ginny we best be getting ready the boys are coming" Eva said.

I leaned up and kissed Harry's lips lightly and then pull back. I studied his face.

"Ugh! Come on you two stop being so cute" said Emilie dramatically turning her hands around. I rolled my eyes at her and gazed into Harry's eyes again.

"We should go come on Harry I can show you how I dance" I winked and Harry's eyes flashed with something I couldn't catch because it was gone in a heartbeat.

***************

When we arrived at the party we were greeted by Blair and gave her some gifts that we pulled out last minute, to my surprise Blake came down with his crew. Blake smiled at me and I smiled back. Harry growled beside me and I gave him a glare. I pulled Harry off to the nearest couch. I straddled his lap where we snogged. But Emilie being Emilie came up and interrupted us.

"Come on Red riding Harry get your ass up and dance your ass off" she pulled me onto the dance floor along with Crystal, Janet and Pely. I could see Nina and Jason snogging and to my surprise Eva was snogging someone too. I pulled the girls towards him and we watched as the face revealed
Luke Mason? No way!

Ginny_weasley7

Dedications:
kiasmias
Ginny_Weasley5
Scotty03
swaggergirl282004 hinny_forever_13 HinnyForever17
ginny_Weasleyxx EvangelieWatson pelinawatson
warrior-princess JusteJuste
janetd21904
WaterWizard
Hermione_is_Queen and to all X