Homecoming Horrors

Începe de la început

"Give me that crown!"

"Ursula," I began. "This isn't a good time--"

"Shut up!" She snapped. "Give me the damn crown or I'll--"

"Look out!"

Destinee yanked me back just as a large, one-eyed robotic cat burst through the window and tackled Ursula to the ground. Bumblebee and Dino blocked my view as Ursula released a bloodcurdling scream.

"Run!" Sunny shouted as we all took off. Destinee stood frozen for a moment, then quickly ran after us.

"What about--" I began.

"We can't help her," Dino said sadly.

I let out a choked gasp as a sickening snap echoed through the halls, silencing Ursula's screams. I suddenly felt sick. True, she was a bitch... But I still felt horrible for just leaving her there to die. I didn't notice that we were outside until Destinee placed a hand on my shoulder.

"There was nothing you could do," she said gently. "Believe me, I know."

"Is that how your mom...?"

Destinee just nodded. She started to say something, then glanced over my shoulder. "GET DOWN!"

I was roughly pushed to the ground just as a metallic bird flew over my head. The bird let out a crackled laugh as Bee and Dino quickly pushed me behind them.

"Alyssa, I presume?" He rasped. "So nice to meet properly meet you."

A low growl came from behide us as the same robot cat slowly stalked towards us. I shuddered when I saw blood staining its fangs and claws. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe placed themselves between me and the cat as Destinee notched an arrow into her bow.

"Lazerbeak," Destinee growled.

"Ah, Destinee," Lazerbeak sneered. "It's been a long time. How's your mother?"

Destinee growled, but said nothing. I tensed as the cat got closer to us. It snarled and bared its bloody fangs at me, causing me to tightly grip Bee's arm.

"Now, now, Ravage," Lazerbeak said to the cat. "Let's not make the child uncomfortable."

"Your fight is with us," Dino growled. "The girl has nothing to do with this."

"On the contrary, Autobot, she does," Lazerbeak countered. "Lord Megatron sent us to retrieve the girl, and we will not leave empty handed."

"You'll be lucky if you leave in one piece!" Bumblebee snarled.

"Is that a challenge, Son of Prime?"

I nearly screamed as a tall, silver Decepticon stepped out from behind the trees. He gave a wicked smile, showing his sharp teeth.

"If so, we are more than happy to oblige."

"Soundwave," Bee whispered in horror.

Soundwave glanced down at me then at Bumblebee before laughing. "How far the line of Prime has fallen," he sneered. "The Son of Prime, in love with a human. Ha! What a disgrace to our race."

"Heads up, slag-head!"

Destinee grinned as an unfamiliar green mech tackled the Decepticon, leaving him in a daze. Lazerbeak and Ravage cried out as the mech swatted them aside like flies.

"About time, Crosshairs," Destinee said.

"Slag it, him too?" Bee groaned.

"Your welcome, Pipsqueak," the mech, or Crosshairs, scoffed. "Now let's get your girlfriend out of here!"

Bee growled, but deactivated his holo-form as the all-too familiar Camaro pulled up to me.

"C'mon!"

I got in as the others switched to their alternative forms and drove off. As soon as I strapped myself in, Bumblebee took off after them with a familiar green Corvette Stingray right behind us.

"-Bumblebee, come in!-"

I jumped slightly at the sound of Jazz's voice coming from the radio. He must've been contacting us through his comlink.

"-Bee, can you hear me?!-"

"Loud and clear!" Bee replied. "What's up?"

"-Are you heading back to base?-" Jazz inquired.

"Yes, yes we are."

"-Then you need to stop! Tell the others that Optimus said to rendezvous at the Lincoln  Memorial.-"

"Jazz~What happened?"

"-... The Decepticons ambushed us at the base-" Jazz said softly. "-It's gone."

Silence filled the air as I grasped what Jazz had said. The base was destroyed. It wasn't their planet, but I knew that the Autobots thought of their base as a home. I could only imagine what Bumblebee was thinking. There was a faint vibration, almost like a shaky breath. Sighing, I gently rubbed the steering wheel.

"Bee... I'm sorry."

Bumblebee whirled sadly before activating his comlink. "New plan, guys.~We're not~going home."

-A/N-

Gah, that was a pain in the aft! Anyways, I hope you liked the new chapter. And I'm sorry for not wishing you all a Happy Holiday. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed you holidays, and that you continue reading my story. Let me know if it's turning into scrap so I can fix it! Read, Like, and please Comment! No flames or haters, just suggestions!