Sad Ending Part 2

Hey Guy's it's Green back with even more of my stories! So I see you have noticed the baby girl and boy on the top(There Twins) that will be explain soon on the story your going to have to read the story of where it left on.Anyway no more of me talking

Just Read~And Enjoy~

______________________

~~•~~Ed's P.O.V~~•~~

It's been 3 years ever since I've buried John in his grave...Right now I'm in the cafe putting up some decorations for Christmas.

When I'm done I'm probably going to head home and sleep my potato head away.

I can't wait to get home and relax it's been a really stressful day for me and if I hear the word work again I'm going to cry.

"Um boss..."

I turned around to see one of my employee giving me a job application from someone who wanted to apply.

"Here's the application for the new worker here..." He said shyly

"Hey James it's okay to call me Ed like we use too okay" I said to him calmly

When I started working here and I wasn't boss me and the other employees used to get along so well.But ever since I became boss they think they need to respect me so much.But I want them to hang out with me like we used too...

"Okay Ed..."

"Anyway he said he's happy that he gets to work here and that-Ed...are you okay?"

"I'm okay James I'm going to my office for awhile"

I walked to my office than I opened the door and than once I closed it I immediately screamed into a pillow that was on the coach in my office.

I screamed for about 2 minutes than I came out of my office only to get a lot of stares from everyone.

"What?" I asked

They turned back around and we're back doing whatever they were doing.

I saw that it was time for the cafe too close so I told every employee they could go home.

Once I closed the cafe I sat on the table seat we had outside it and waited for a little someone to come.

'Where is he...I'm freezing...' I said while checking my phone.

Honk Honk

I turned around and saw my boyfriend Steve in his car honking at me to come in.

I got up and walked towards the honking.It's really dark out here and with his black car it's even harder to find his car so I follow the honking noise.

"Hey babe" He said while blowing a kiss to me.

"Hey Steve" I said while getting in the car.

"How was work"

I tried not screaming but I did just put my face on the paper I was holding.