Sad Ending Part 1

The title says it all hope you enjoy...

~Edit In~

So I figured out that story's like these are actually called Angst so now I know! Alright back to you guys reading!

~Edit over!~

_________________________

~~•~~ Ed's P.O.V~~•~~

Today is the saddest day of my life...

Right now I'm walking to the funeral of my dead boyfriend, John...

It's been 3 weeks ever since I've found out and I just feel depressed...

~~~Flashback~~~

Ring,Ring,Ring

Ring,Ring,Ring

I woke up to my phone ringing and I just didn't want to get up.But after the phone rang more than 10 times and left 3 messages I got up.

But when I got up the ringing stopped and than it my answering machine said I have one more message.

So I got up and pressed play on all the messages.

4 new messages

First message left at 1:47 A.M

Hey Ed, it's me John... I don't know what's going on... Doctors are telling me if I feel any pain but I really don't... They said that,that might be a problem...Ed please come I'm scared...

End of message one now playing message two

Message two left at 2:36 A.M

Ed I'm sorry...I'm so...sorry....*sob*Im so sorry...*sob* *sniff* please...answer I have too talk to you the...*sob*

End of message two now playing message three

Message three left at 4:52 A.M

Hey Ed...I'm going to die...And these are probably going to be my*cough* my last words*sniff* your going to be sad but please be strong...Just always know that I l-love youuu.............

Doctor! We have a flat line!We need help asap in room 123!

End of message three now playing message four

Message four left at 5:15 A.M

Hello Ed...We have called with unfortunate news that our patient John has died...We still have his body here in the hospital...we're very sorry for your lost...we tried our best he just lost too much blood...We hope you can come within two days too see him...We hope you have a nice day...

End of message four you have played all messages

"No...*sob* no...NoNoNoNoNoNo!"I yelled out loud

At this point I fell to the ground and cried out loud I cried so loud that people were knocking on my door to make sure if I was okay

I ignored the calls on the other side of my door and just laid on the ground crying my heart out...I lost my boyfriend and I wasn't there for him...

~~~End of Flashback~~~

I was so stupid and selfish not to answer any of those calls it was all my fault that John is dead...If I hadn't met him he would have still been alive...

I was brought out of my thoughts when I bumped into someone while walking and we both fell. Though he was on top of me when we fell...

"Oww...sorry man I wasn't watching where I was going"