I Will Do Anything For You

Hey guy's! This chapter is going to be kinda bloody and all that violence stuff. So if you don't like that kind of stuff just wait until the next chapter. Enjoy!
__________________________

~~•~~Bosses P.O.V~~•~~

"I'm sorry boss he escaped..." An employee of my said to me.

I stood up and punched the table in front of me, breaking it into two. And shocking my employee.

"Guess what Charlie!" I yelled at him while grabbing at his collar shirt and lifting him up.

"I want you to find my Ed and that's an order not a question understood!" I yelled at him making myself pretty clear.

He nodded.

"Good now go find him and bring him back too me!" I said while throwing him out my office door.

He scrambled out the door and heard him give orders too him and his gang. I hired a gang too find Ed when I saw he was missing.

I hope he's okay, I love him.

~~3 Hours Later~~

"Boss we found him."One of the gang members said too me.

"WHERE IS HE!"

"He's at a house with a guy named John." He said too me.

I stood silent I couldn't believe that he went with that guy instead of me. I did as much as I can to keep Ed happy and he betrays me by going into another guys home!

"Where exactly is he?"

"When we were there he was outside with him and umm..." He wanted to say something I didn't want to hear. That only made me even more furious.

"Umm what, what happened?!?"I yelled at him.

"They were both kissing..." He said with his head down.

This was the part where I just couldn't handle it anymore. I held in my love for Ed and I give him my love.

I didn't want to do this but now I have no choice.

~~John's P.O.V~~

I woke up with a adorable Ed on my chest. I laughed a bit with the site I was seeing it was cute and funny.

"Hey Ed, wake up." I said too him.

"No" He said annoyed.

"Ed I need to get up." I said too him.

"Leave me be..." He said while sleeping again.

I had an idea that will definitely wake him up.

I moved his head closer too my face than I kissed him on his cheek.

He didn't move but I did see him smile.

"Try me..." He said.

I moved down too his neck and started too lick, kiss, and bite on it.

He started to moan a bit, which by the way turned me on so much.

Than I started touching his chest from beneath his shirt and rub his chest.

He still wouldn't move. Time for the secret weapon.

I stood up and he was so surprised he flew off me. Right when he was about to fall I grabbed him and sat him on my lap while I was also sitting down.

I saw that he barely realized the position he was in and started to blush.

Than that's when I rub my cock against him. Making me moan so much.