Let's Just Talk

H

ey guy's! Here with another chapter! Hope you enjoy!

__________________________

~~•~~Ed's P.O.V~~•~~

This is literally the worst day in my life. I just wanna go home, but John wanted to talk to me. So I said I'll come and talk with him.

Right now we're walking down the streets and its night time.

"So Ed my place isn't that far away from here." He said to me.

"Okay..." 

~~Inside~~

I walked into his house and it looked nice.

"Don't get too comfortable because I'm just borrowing this place." He said.

"Wait you don't live around here."

"No in fact I came here for a break until I have to go back home for my job." He said to me.

It was kinda hurting me really badly to see John leave. It also look like he was sad.

"Anyway let's talk what happened." He said changinb the subject.

I tried opening my mouth, but nothing came out. I just couldn't tell him.

"Let's go outside and have a picnic alright that will settle the things that have been happening." He said while getting up and going somewhere.

I nodded and walked outside and sit down on the grass. I watched the skies and I just relaxed for that time that I know nothing will happen.

"Enjoying life Ed"I heard John say.

I turned around to find John with a white blanket and a picnic basket in his hand.

"Yeah...Life is strange isn't it."I said to him.

"It is, but aren't we all also strange?" He asked.

He place down the blanket and basket than sat down and patted a place next to him signaling to come sit next to him.

I sat down next to him I didn't want to go to work I just wanted to sleep like a bag of potatoes.

"So why did you leave me?"He said to me.

"What"

"Why did you leave me at the party?" He said to me seriously.

I couldn't believe he thought I would leave him at the party.

"I never left you...in fact I was always their the entire time" I said feeling like crying again.

"What?" He said sounding surprised.

"My boss *Sniff* was drunk *sniff* and he was taking me to *sniff* a room and than-than he -*sniff*"

"He what...no matter what happened I'll be here for you."He said to me.

"He raped me!" I yelled at him while crying.

I dropped onto his lap and started crying uncontrollably. I feel so embarrassed but I couldn't hold it in.

He started to comb his fingers through my hair. And started comforting me by picking me up putting me on his lap and hug me.

I was blushing because of the way he positioned me. Than he turned me around and stared right into my eyes.

This is awkward yet charming.

"Did you like him having sex with him?" he asked while holding onto me hard.

"No...no I didn't!" I said to him, did he not here the word rape!

"Well do you like anyone?" He asked while rubbing his hands on my sides.

"N-no." I said trying so hard not to explode.

"Ed do you like me?" He asked seriously.

"Wh-what" I asked kinda scared.

"Do you like me?" He asked with hope in eyes.

I liked him ever since I've met him. But I was afraid of what he would think.

"Y-yes I do..."I said to him shyly.

"Good." He said.

Than he quickly smashed his lips into mine and started kissing me hard. I was really enjoying this and not hating it at all. It was full of compassion and love.

I felt him smirk a bit and he pulled me closer too his chest. It forced me to put my hands on his chest and I felt his abs through his shirt.

He started putting his hands in my shirt and rubbing my chest.

I started moaning, but I just didn't feel like having sex. And I knew we were doing it because I could already feel a hard thing through John's pants.

It felt uncomfortable so I tried moving around a bit, but than he tried pulling my pants down.

"W-wait John stop please!" I said to him trying to stop him.

He stopped and stared at me.

"Yes~Ed" He said while going back and kissing and biting my neck roughly.

"W-we should do this later please!" I said while pushing him away.

"Hmmmmmm...fine." He said while getting up.

He picked me up bridal style and took me to his house he put me on the bed.
And he jumped on.

"Well I'm going to sleep hope you do too my lovely" he said while winking at me.

"Y-yeah I will too now don't distract me."I said while blushing and pulling the blankets over me.

"Your so adorable." He said while drifting off too sleep.

I was already asleep by the time he said. But I did know one thing and that's, that I don't have too be afraid because John will be there and I will be there.

He loves me and I love him.

__________________________

Hey guy's! That's the end for now! Hope you've enjoyed! Bye!

                       💚💚💚