Losing The V-Card

Hello guys! You have to read this before reading! This chapter gas a BoyXBoy scene ahead. If you don't like that stuff then just read up ahead a little. Though alot of you probably don't care because that's the reason you read the story. XD Anyway on to the story!

__________________________

~~•~~Ed's P.O.V~~•~~

Oh my god! I can't believe this is happening I can't let this happen I'll try calling for John maybe he'll hear me.

"Jo-!" I yelled but was cut off when my boss put a gag in my mouth.

"Oh no you don't~.I don't want anything to ruin this moment~" My boss said to me now shirtless.

I tried getting away, but he got on top of me and shoved me to the bed again.

"That's it I didn't want to do this, but now I have to." My boss said to me very serious.

He grabbed handcuffs and handcuffed me to the bed. Oh no this can't be good.

"Now where were we my love~" My boss said to me.

He removed the gag from my mouth. Than he grabbed my chin and forced me to kiss him he tried getting in my mouth, but I held it tight, but than he bit my lip! I gasped in surprise and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I started panicking, but I couldn't do anything I started to feel tears in my eyes.

"Aww Ed don't cry I just want you to love me I'm only doing this because I love you" He said while continuing what he was doing.

He kept exploring my mouth until he did something that made me moan. He found my gosh darn sweet spot. I moaned really loudly not because I wanted to, but because I couldn't hold it back.

He was done kissing and he took off his pants! Oh no.

I couldn't say anything the gag was still in my mouth though I still tried. I tried trashing around to see if I could loosen the cuffs.

"Sorry Ed your just hot" he said to me while giving me a dark look.

But what he did next scared the living life out of me.

He pulled out a knife...

I started to bawl my eyes out I didn't know what he was going to do with it, but I knew my life was probably over...

I couldn't stop crying and my boss got close to me and put the knife near my shirt and ripped it open. At least he didn't do what I thought he was going to do.

He started sucking my nipple and all I could do was watch and moan.

Than he got near my pants and ripped my pants open along with my underwear going off and everything else, he even took my glower crown off.

"I'll keep this~" he said while putting my flower crown in his drawer.

He took off his underwear and he was so huge I was so scared.

"Suck it" he said while putting it near my face.

I turned away not wanting to do anything. He seemed mad than he did something I never thought he would do.

"I said suck it bitch!" he said while slapping me hard

He shoved it in my mouth and started to face fuck me really hard and fast.

"Oh fuck Ed your so good at this!"He said while still face fucking me hard.

He came in my mouth and I spit it all out.

He laid in the bed and got rid of the handcuffs, but he laid back down grabbed me and started making me ride him.

"AAAHHHH"

"Ohh Ed your tight!" He said while he was fucking me by bouncing on the bed.

He started to give me a hand job while he was fucking me.

He came inside me and I came all over him. I got so tired, but than he put my legs over his shoulders and started sucking me. I tried moving him away, but he was still sucking me.

I Moaned really loudly and that would turn him on even more. I came in his mouth. He started kissing me everywhere and he said he loved me.

Those were all the words I heard until I passed out from exhaustion.

~~Some Time Later~~

I woke up in the same bed I was in except that I had clothes on and there was a letter next to the bed. I read it to myself and saw that it said it was from my boss and that he'll come back later. Also that he told John to go back home because left without him!

See now that's fake I would never abandon John! I tried getting up, but when I got up and walk a few feet from the bed I got pulled back and I notice I was wearing chains.

Great I'm being held hostage. Im going to need a plan to get out and I'm going to apologize to John for my boss. And maybe if I have some time tell him i love him no biggie.

__________________________

Hey guys I'm tired so I stopped writing anyway come back for more!!!

                      💚💚💚