The Bosses Letter

Hey guys! I would like to say that this entire chapter is in Ed's P.O.V so yeah don't get confuse by anything. Okay, Okay so don't get confuse and enjoy the story!         
__________________________

~~•~~Ed's P.O.V~~•~~

I went to go check my mail and I got a fancy invitation too something.

The curious person I was I opened the mail and looked inside. And read outloud.

Dear Edward "Ed" Flowers,

    You have been invited to a party your "boss" is hosting and you may come if you want. There's a V.I.P golden ticket attached to this envelope you can use it to be in the V.I.P Pent house. Please come it'll be a life time experience~.
                               -💝Your Boss~

I pretty much threw up during the letter because 1. I have to go 2. I don't want to and 3. I know he'll try something. But than I noticed there was more so I read it aloud again.

P.S : You can bring one guest to the party my treat.
                            -💝Your Boss~

Wait a second I can use this as an advantage. I can bring one man to be my escort and than he can't try anything on me since I have a boyfriend~.

This was full proof all I needed is a person. I have way too much in my head, but you know what I'll go outside for a walk it's getting so stuffy in my house. I'll forget about boy's for a second, I'm going to be scout free for once.

I left and went to the cafe I worked at and ordered a green tea. While I waited I saw the man that was banging his head on the table. He was looking at me it felt so weird with him staring, at me.

Idea! I'll ask him if he wants to go. I know, I didn't even know him. He was basically a stranger. But he looked kinda cute and I really don't know anyone else in the city.

After I got my green tea I walked over to him. He quickly looked away and pulled the menu up to his face.

"Hey! Did you finally make a choice on what to order?" I asked him while sitting on the chair.

"Umm...no..."

"I suggest the chocolate milkshake with minty toppings it taste amazing." I said to him with a smile.

"That sounds good..." He said to me with a slight smile.

"It is!" I said to him cheerfully.

"I'll go order it I'll be back." he said while almost tripping on his way.

I giggled a bit and checked the time it was almost getting into the afternoon, shoot I at least need to convince him to come with the party with me in under 30 min this will be a piece of cake.

~~3 Hours Later~~

"Ha that was a good joke." John said to me laughing.

I laughed along with him even though we needed to leave to get ready, but I haven't asked him yet. I finally figured his name out it was John, nice name.

"I got that from a wise guy I knew." I said back too him.

He chuckled a bit and started to finish his drink that he ordered a long time ago. Okay Ed make the move now, great now I'm calling myself Ed, I'll just have to deal with it.

"Anyway John I wanted to tell you something." I said to him looking away.

"Yeah Edward?"

It's so weird someone calling me by my name now.

"You can call me Ed."I said to him.

"Okay Ed" John said to me kinda embarrassed.

"I got an invitation to a party and I would like for you to come with me." I said hoping for him to say yes.

"I'm not sure...I mean it's only been a few hours since I've met you.."John said to me sincerely.

"It's okay it's my treat! And plus I don't have anyone else to go with and your open and I wanted to invite you!" I said to him excitedly and plead in my eyes.

"Well...." He said to me looking away.

I didn't want to do this but I have no choice. I used my mighty weapon.

"Ohhhh John~"I

"Yeah?" He said kinda scared with a new tone in my voice.

I gave him...the PUPPY EYES.

"Oh no nope nope nope nope" He said while covering his eyes

"Pleasssseee" I said to him while basically shaking his shoulders

"Noooooo"

"Ple-"

"Nooooooooo"

"asssssssssss"

"Noooooooooooooooo

"SEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"Alright I'll go!" He yelled giving up.

"Yay!"

I didn't know what I was doing, but I felt so happy that I hugged him.

"Umm Ed?"He says to me.

"I'm just so glad you'll go..."I said to him.

"Anyway come by my house and will walk there!"I said to him making sure he got everything.

"Yup I'll pick you up."John said to me.

"Okay see you around John!" I said to him while walking away.

Can't wait to see John again, I actually think I like like him which is good because I need someone as my boyfriend this might turn out good.

__________________________

Anyway you guys that's all for know and be back for more until next time bye!

                     💚💚💚