The Bosses Apartment

__________________________

Hey guys! It's me back with even more! On to the story!

__________________________

~~•~~Ed's P.O.V~~•~~

I was wearing a white shirt with light grey stripes and I was also wearing blue jeans. And for a little style of the agricultural life I wore a flower crown it was blue with green flowers. I also wore light brown shoes.

|~~Ding Dong Ding Dong~~|

I heard my doorbell ring and when I was about to open the door I forgot to get the flower crown on my head.

'Shoot' I said to myself in my head.

I grabbed it put it on my head, grabbed the golden tickets, and opened the door what I saw next was amazing.

It was John in a black suit and grey tie with spiky black hair and smelled so good. He also has black shiny shoes and a black pen on the pocket of his shirt.

"Hey Ed! You look nice!" He said to me.

"Speak for yourself! You look amazing!And I just wore stuff that made me comfortable."I said while stretching my arms.

"Weren't we suppose to wear something fancy?" John asked me while fixing his collar shirt underneath.

"I don't know, maybe...I don't know we were just suppose to wear something."I said back confused.

"Shall we go~"I said to him.

"We shall~"he said back.

We were both walking to the house and it'll be like a 7 minute walk over there.

"So Ed how long have you worked at that place?"John said to me.

"I've actually lived here for 2 years so I guess 2 years" I said back to him.

"How old are you?"he asked.

"I'm 18"

"I'm 21" He said with a warming smile.

Hopefully we make it there soon it felt like we've been walking forever.

~~•~~7 minutes later~~•~~

We finally made it, it looked so cool but I'm still saying no to the offer no matter what. We entered through the entrance and rung the button and we took our golden tickets out and they let us in.

We went to the apartment door and when we opened the door it was like heaven. There was a big living room with a big flat screen and there was a nice kitchen and when I entered the halls it had a master bedroom with a guest room that looked like my room except more better.

"Wow this looks amazing" John said to me.

I decided not to tell John about the room looking exactly like mine.

So when we finally found the party room, that's how big it is. I found the one person I didn't want to find.

"Hey~Ed~*hiccup*glad you can *hiccup*make it."My boss said to me almost tripping on the way towards me.

"Are you drunk boss!"I said kinda surprise.

"You took to long*hiccup*that I needed to*hiccup*pass the time~" He said to me while swinging his arms around.

"Say Ed who's this *hiccup*." My boss said while bringing me closer to him.

"This is my friend John we met at the cafe." I said to him while taking his arm off me.

Though before I could he pulled me towards him and whispered in my ear "Hey Ed come with me~."

"Umm...John I'll come meet with you later go party or something okay, I promise I'll be back."I said to John.

"Okay, but come back soon." He said to me.

When I left John I walked down the hall I was in before and started walking towards the bedroom I was in before that looked like mine.

"You know umm...I have to get back to John and hang out with him so yeah bye boss." I said turning around.

"Oh no you don't."My boss said to me while grabbing my arm.

"Bo-"I couldn't finish my sentence because my boss kissed me and wouldn't let go.

I tried getting away but he was too strong.

He picked me up and brought me too my fake room and laid me on the bed.Than he started unbuttoning his shirt and started kissing me harder.

__________________________

Hello! This is the end of the story! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy the rest! Bye!

💚💚💚