Playboy is back in action

Start from the beginning

This time she held her place and looked at him. It was unnerving to see how very handsome he was, sexy enough to give you wild imaginations.

"Who are you?" She asked with no intention of giving the pendant, she liked it.

"Your soul mate." He said cockily.

"Yeah, right. Why couldn't Lucas see you this morning?" She asked trying to figure out the first guy in her life who was trying to flirt with her.

"Because only you are special enough to see me." He said clearly using that dimple of his to full advantage.

He was not like any other guy she could feel it and yet he behaved like all the other good looking douche did. He acted as if there would be no girl in this world who would refuse him. This attitude bugged Iorwen, she hated the boys who thought that world revolved around them. But why was he so damn good looking!?

"Stop trying to flirt for a second and answer the damn question!" She said annoyed now.

His flirty sweet smile was replaced by a loop side smile as he realised she was a challenge, this was way better! He had experience handling rude ones, she would be no different.

He fearlessly stepped closer to her and her striking eyes opened wider shocked by his brazen behaviour.

"Can I get your name at least?" He asked in a low sexy tone.

He was too close for her comfort; she was not used to this. Her legs trembled to move back but it took all her might to stand there stoically not falling prey to his appealing tricks.

"Once I get to know who you are?" She proposed the condition.

Slight surprise flicker on his face as she stayed sane enough to argue back.

"Tristyn Moore, someone you will not be able to live without." He said, his ice blue eyes shining in moonlight with an unsaid challenge.

His gaze held hers and they stood there waiting for other to break the gaze but neither broke down. Iorwen was angry and confused for her madly beating heart. Then she stepped back remembering her dislike for arrogance.

"Nin! Come back now, you have been moody enough." Lucas and Rachel called out for her.

The trance broke and he looked mildly irritated and gave her a playful smile.

"Nina?" He asked in an attempt to know her name.

She shook her head in a no and shrugged casually as if she was in no mood to tell her name.

Tristyn realised that either the girl was a tough one or his skills are rusty after such a long time.

"Your name is all I ask?" He asked having found no Nin or close related name in Rachel's friend list.

"You don't even know your soul mates name! What a shame? And I thought I couldn't leave without you?" She said smirking now.

He didn't feel offended but smiled showing his dimples again. Her heart plucked lightly.

It was unbelievable, so this was like pursuing today's girl, difficult and fun! Or was it just her? He shook his head amused at what was happening, the ultimate playboy was being made fun of.

"Who are you talking to Nin?" Rachel said now walking towards her shivering badly.

Iorwen took off her jacket instinctively and put it over Rachel's shoulder.

"Apparently only I am special enough to see him." She said looking at him with narrowed eyes.

He chuckled in response, which made her sigh inwardly. He was surprised and amused at something, it was clear in his mesmerising eyes.

As she turned to go, he called out, "I will come to collect the pendant."

"Who said I will give it back!" She muttered but he heard her.

"What are you saying?" Rachel asked looking at her curiously.

"Nothing, I was humming a song." She lied with perfection.

Rachel looked convinced and moved quickly feeling the cold.

"Rachel what do you see there?" She asked trying it once.

"Nothing. Is there some animal?" She asked all scared.

"No, just asking." She said and hugging Rachel by shoulder she pulled her along.

So it was official now, Mr. Sexy Tristyn Moore was actually not visible to anyone else. 

Dedicated to angelapoppe because of being kind, an awesome writer and super valuable comments! Keep reading and loving the book!

Hayleyautumns special mention for being a Jack Frost lover, as am I :)

Please read, vote and comment! Love you my readers! And Ian Somerhalder as Tristyn on the banner!