Playboy is back in action

Start from the beginning

"We are getting drunk tonight!" Lauren shouted pulling them for a hug as soon as they entered the loud party.

They had no idea whose party it was, some college guy Oswald's brother knew and got them all invited. Iorwen hated drinking, because she had seen her aunt in half delirious, half oblivious state and she didn't want to be that condition. She was quite closed with her emotions and feelings and shared it with no one, no one!  Alcohol made you vulnerable with emotions!

But she loved dancing so she joined in with everyone. This might be the last year with her friends, she would be in some college far away. She would miss them, they were the only ones she had. She eyed them with love.

"So you actually managed to scare ghosts off with your ugliness." Brandon Shaw said sneering at her.

"Yeah only a moron like you seems unaffected and still lingers around." She responded in a dull tone.

Usually girls have bitchy girls to deal with but Iorwen being more like a guy had Brandon Shaw as her personal demon from hell.

"What are you doing at a party? You don't even have proper clothes to wear." He taunted but no one dared to laugh.

"Only a girl like you will worry about clothes Brandon, oh my mistake.... you are a boy, right?" She said giving him a sly smile.

"I wish that house was really haunted and the vengeful spirit inside should have strangled you." He hissed hatefully.

"Keep wishing jackass, nothing you wish will come true. God is ignorant towards demons." She said with fake sympathy.

Brandon had once suffered a severe injury from her punch and she had also engaged into a one on one fight with him. He was shameless when it came to fights, completely ignoring the fact that she was a girl. But she was girl with fighting skills even some boys couldn't handle.

Brandon bared his teeth and stepped forward and like shield Lucas and Oswald covered her. They wanted to protect.... Brandon.

"Rach I blame you for bringing me to this party." She said lightly not at all blaming her.

"Brandon is an ass, ignore him." She said with an apologetic tone.

Brandon was the only other guy then her friend circle that didn't ignore her. That guy was mini hulk, tall, muscled with black curly hair. He had lot of girls after her and she had no idea why, he was not even moderately average looking according to her.

"You guys go get drunk I will be back." She said getting up.

No one asked her where she was going. They knew she was moody, sometimes needed lone time, might faze out while talking and they still liked her enough to be friends. She walked in the direction where there was no one and put in the earplugs playing some soft song as per her mood.

A shiver ran through her as she moved away from the crowd and heat. Her mind instantly thinking about the boy in palace. Lucas couldn't see him then why could see? Did she develop some power to see ghosts?

Or was it because she picked up a cursed artefact or maybe because she tried clicking some pictures? Whatever the reason was the ghost was no mood to harm her, he talked nicely. He looked even nicer. Sighing loudly she pulled out the pendant from under T shirt and examined it.

"I don't think that belongs to you." A faintly familiar voice said.

She had a mini heart attack as she turned and saw the gorgeous boy from the palace in front of her. The artefact had spirit following her now, she knew it!

"So you are saying this is yours?" She asked bravely, though she was a bit scared.

"You did pick it up from my place." He said stepping forward.