Chapter 24

(Y/n)'s POV

~The next day~

I finished my drawing of my friends. I put on a pair of jeans and a shirt with a denim jacket. I left my hair out and put on some make up. I took the drawing and went downstairs. I gave it to my friends to see.

"Do you guys like it?"
"Like it? We love it!" Saee exclaimed. I smiled.
"What do you guys want to do?"
"I actually have no idea," Rebecca replied. There was a knock on the door. I went to get it.
"Oh, hi Rhianna."
"Hi, I came over to give you this." She handed me an envelope.
"Hope you can make it," she said before leaving.

I went back inside and opened the envelope: You are invited to go to a party, your friends may come along. Come to the address on the back of this letter. That was all it said.

"Hey guys, want to go to a random party?"
"Yeah, there's nothing better to do," Rebecca replied. We all went outside. Jacob and Thomas were there.
"What are you guys doing here?"
"We came to give you a ride," answered Jacob. We got on. A few minutes later, we arrived at what looked like a run-down building.
"Um, are you sure this is the place?" Saee asked.
"This is the address," Thomas answered. I knocked on the door.
"Password?" someone asked. I glanced at Sasha. She understood and read his mind.

The password's it sucks.
Thanks.

"It sucks."

The door opened before we went inside. A blast of music came towards us as we went in. I just went and sat down at an empty table. All my friends followed me, including Amy and Rhianna.

"I have an idea, why don't we play truth or dare?!" Rhianna asked excitedly.
"Yeah sure."
"I'll go first. Rebecca, truth or dare?" Saee asked.
"Dare," Rebecca replied.
"I dare you to go to a random guy and pat him on the back while saying good job repeatedly," Saee said. Rebecca got up and walked to the nearest guy and did what Saee said.
"(Y/n), truth or dare?" Rebecca asked.
"Truth."
"Would you rather die by being killed by the one/s you love or get tortured so much that you die?" Rebecca asked.
"The second one. Amy, truth or dare?"
"Truth," she answered.
"Would you kiss Jacob or Thomas?"
"Nup, no offence."
"Non taken," Thomas said.
"Sasha, truth or dare?" Amy asked.

Before she got the chance to reply, the room began to transform into some kind of stadium. It looked like we were the entertainment.

"Welcome to the annual 'beat the creature' show! Today, a selection of people will be up against them!" the announcer said while pointing to us. What is going on here? Suddenly, ten people came and they all had weapons that could easily kill us.
"Begin!" (Announcer)

I had three people going against me while the others had one. I gave Amy and Rebecca an ice sword each. I could see that one of the people I was up against was really strong, the other was really fast and the last was really smart.

*sigh* They all attacked me at the same time. They could all rival me but I think they were given some kind of chemical. I attacked them but after they were hit, they immediately healed. They attacked me but I didn't heal immediately because their swords and daggers were dipped in poison.

We kept attacking each other but couldn't decide on a winner. I gave up holding back. The temperature dropped to below zero. All of people we were up against froze and turned into ice.

"What is the meaning of this?!"
"We only wanted a little fun," a person that looked like the leader replied like it was no big deal.
"If you don't stop this, I'll kill you."
"Oh, I'm so scared," he exclaimed sarcastically.

That's it. I got up to where he was and held a knife to his throat but his bodyguards held up their guns and pointed them at me. My friends aimed their magic at the guards.

"Stop this."
"Why should I?" he asked mockingly. I cut him but didn't kill him and dodged all of the bullets. Then Igneel came and crushed some of the stadium.
"Let's go." We all got on before escaping this insane building.