Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s POV

~The next day~

I was hungry. I had been up all night thinking and reading. I put on leggings and a long sweater. I left my hair out and put on some make up. I decided to paint flower designs on my nails before going downstairs to get a glass of blood from my secret stash.

"Good morning (Y/n)!" Saee screamed in my ear. Yeesh...
"You know, I can hear you even if you just whispered it so that no human can hear."

She smiled cheekily. I noticed Rebecca with a sick-looking Ruby. I rushed over to her.

"What happened to you?!"
"It must...have been...from...yesterday," Ruby replied weakly.

I called her mother to come over. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

"You're here." She rushed over to Ruby.
"I'm terribly sorry for all the trouble my daughter has caused. We're going to be going home now."
"It was no trouble at all."
"Bye...(Y/n)."
"Bye Ruby." They left.
"I'm gonna go back to the palace to see if there's any news."
"Oh okay, bye," replied Rebecca. I decided to walk there this time.

~Some time later~

A car pulled up next to me.

"Why are you walking?" It was Prince Joshua.
"Because I feel like it."
"Commoners these days...They just think tiring themselves is somehow for the greater good."
"Would you please stop talking about me like I'm some kind of low life?" He just stared at me.
"Then what are you?" I smiled.
"I believe you heard about me from Roberto."
"You're...(Y/n)?"
"Yep." Suddenly, someone's hands covered my eyes.
"Guess who?"
"Roberto." He uncovered my eyes and smiled.
"Aren't you gonna give us a ride?" he asked Joshua.
"You - no, you're too annoying and her - maybe."
"(Y/n), let's go on mine."
"Okay." We got on and left Joshua behind.
"So where are you going?" he asked. "The palace." He looked confused. I mentally face palmed.
"My palace."
"Oh, I knew that," he replied defensively.

I laughed. After a while, we arrived. I got off. Roberto had a pained expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" He forced a smile. "Nothing, bye." They drove off. I just shrugged it off and went to the meeting room.
"Any news?"
"Unfortunately, no. We tried to stop it but it was unsuccessful."
"Oh..."

I walked out and decided to go to the shopping centre for creatures. When I arrived, I went to get ice cream. It was (f/f). I walked around looking at different stores for about a few hours before deciding to go to the park. L

It was almost evening. I sat down on a bench and looked at the sunset.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"
"Jacob? Why are you here?"
"Well, you see, I sort of got into a fight with Saee and I don't know how to make it up to her."
"Have you even tried?"
"Uh...no..."
"Go now. You might still have a chance." He left.
"Who was that?" Roberto asked out of nowhere.
"My friend's boyfriend." He sat down beside me.
"Why don't you just tell her already?" asked an annoyed Glenn.
"Tell her what?" Roberto asked, confused. Keith face-palmed. I was confused.
"Don't worry about it, (Y/n)," Wilfred exclaimed.
"I'll be going now."
"Oh okay, bye," Roberto said. I walked off.

Roberto's POV

"You're gonna have to tell her about how you feel one day, you know..." Wilfred exclaimed.

I didn't reply. They all left soon after. How do I feel about her? Do I have feelings for her?