Chapter 12

(Y/n)'s POV

~The next day~

I just finished writing my story based on my life; in other words, an autobiography. I put on some shorts and an off shoulder shirt. I left my hair out and put on some make up. I went to Saee's room. She was already awake.

"How was your day with Jacob?"
"It was great. We got on this ride where I got really scared but luckily he was..." She trailed off.
"Definitely in love." She blushed and playfully glared at me. She followed me downstairs. Rebecca was there.

"Where's Sasha?"
"She went out to get some stuff," Rebecca replied.
"Oh, I'm gonna go to the palace today. See you later."
"Bye (Y/n)," Saee called out as I left.

I decided to walk there today. A few minutes later, someone pulled up beside me. It was nobody that I knew.

"Guys, get her."

Two men came out and injected a sleeping pill (just imagine that it was turned into liquid) into me. After that, I blacked out.

~A few minutes later in a random building~

I was tied to a chair with chains.

"W-where am I?"
"We're in an abandoned warehouse. Now talk. Why did you start that war?" he (your kidnapper) asked.
"I didn't start it, I didn't even know about it until it was announced on tv."
"Lies! Boys." An arrow was shot into my back.
"Tell me the truth!" he demanded.
"That is the truth." Someone came forward and cut my arm. It healed.
"Tell me now or I'll kill you!"
"I'm telling you the truth!"

The guy cut my leg. This also healed. The temperature dropped to below 0 degrees C. Soon, ice started to form on the chains until they was so cold, they snapped. I injured the guys before leaving but right before I was out the door, someone came at me and stabbed me in the heart a few times.

He also stabbed me in the stomach and cut my arm and leg. I ran as far as I could before collapsing to the ground. I managed to stand but couldn't really walk and stumbled. The only thing that could heal me (since you've been stabbed in the heart a few times) was royal blood. A few seconds later, Thomas caught me before I fell again.

"What happened to you?!"
"I...need..."

I blacked out. When I woke up, I was in my room and I was all healed. Everyone was crowding over me.

"Are you okay?! What happened?!" Saee asked worriedly.
"I'm fine but how did I heal?"
"One of the princes delivered some blood to heal you," Rebecca answered.
"Who?"
"We don't know. It was just a package with a note that said 'give it to (Y/n)'," replied Sasha. I got up and walked out the door.
"Wait! Where are you going?" Saee asked.
"To the palace."
"At least let someone come with you."
"Okay, fine." I walked outside. Thomas followed me. I decided to call Igneel this time.
"Where are we going today?" Igneel asked.
"The palace." We got on and he took off. A few minutes later, we arrived.
"Thanks, you can go now." He flew off. I went into the meeting room.
"Your majesty, the war is tomorrow morning! You must be prepared. Your 'companions' are ready."
"Is there really no way to stop it?"
"No, I'm sorry your majesty."

*sigh* I went outside and sat down on a bench. Why is this happening?! I want peace, not war...

"Are you okay? You seem upset," Thomas exclaimed.
"Oh no, I'm fine but thanks for saving me." He just smiled. Then I saw Wilfred at a nearby store.
"I'll see you back at the mansion. Bye." I walked over to Wilfred.
"Hi." He smiled. It was a little awkward but I asked anyway.
"Were you the one that gave me blood?" He just looked confused.
"N-no, I'm not, sorry."
"Oh, well if you see any of the other princes, can you please ask them for me?"
"Sure," he replied.